Peter King: MMQB - 8/22/16 - Why are Rams fans so loud?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man that's an overestimation of Sanchez IMHO. His four years with the Jets he threw 68 TDs against 69 picks. He's known as a guy not afraid to throw the ball but that's not always a good thing.....as the Jets found out. He also had 43 fumbles in those 4 years. And the two AFC Championship Game appearances were more because of the Jets defense than Sanchez's abilities at QB. He also benefited from having L.T. and Thomas Jones at running back his first two seasons. Jericho Cotchery, Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burris and Dustin Keller catching the ball for him. Keenum hasn't had a chance with teammates like that. Well he did in two starts in 2014 and went 2-0. IMHO, he's as good as Sanchez, or if given the chance could be as good but that's not saying much. But if Sanchez could bring a Jets team with a stellar defense and good running into the playoffs and win, so could Keenum. That being said, unless the Rams start off on fire with him under center, he won't get the chance. Goff will be in long before midseason. JMHO. With all the so-called accomplishments of Mark Sanchez, there's a chance he doesn't make it as long in Denver as Keenum does in L.A.. But digress....I don't wish Keenum ill-will. I want to see Goff as the Rams QB. The sooner the better.
In a nutshell, you are hoping that Keenum can be the kind of QB that Sanchez was with the Jets.
See the difference? One guy did it which means on the right environment he can again. Yes Sanchez is not good enough to carry a team but has done so as well. Keenum hasn't done any of that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man that's an overestimation of Sanchez IMHO. His four years with the Jets he threw 68 TDs against 69 picks. He's known as a guy not afraid to throw the ball but that's not always a good thing.....as the Jets found out. He also had 43 fumbles in those 4 years. And the two AFC Championship Game appearances were more because of the Jets defense than Sanchez's abilities at QB. He also benefited from having L.T. and Thomas Jones at running back his first two seasons. Jericho Cotchery, Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burris and Dustin Keller catching the ball for him. Keenum hasn't had a chance with teammates like that. Well he did in two starts in 2014 and went 2-0. IMHO, he's as good as Sanchez, or if given the chance could be as good but that's not saying much. But if Sanchez could bring a Jets team with a stellar defense and good running into the playoffs and win, so could Keenum. That being said, unless the Rams start off on fire with him under center, he won't get the chance. Goff will be in long before midseason. JMHO. With all the so-called accomplishments of Mark Sanchez, there's a chance he doesn't make it as long in Denver as Keenum does in L.A.. But digress....I don't wish Keenum ill-will. I want to see Goff as the Rams QB. The sooner the better.

I just read that Sanchez has the highest turnover rate for a QB in the history of the NFL.