Per League Sources, Josh Gordon Suspension upheld following appeal, suspended one full year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
According to PFF, a source says Gordon's one year deal is upheld. I just heard it on Jim Rome.

Irish

Starter

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Jordan Cameron should get a lot of attention. Miles Austin may have a resurgent year as well.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Jordan Cameron should get a lot of attention. Miles Austin may have a resurgent year as well.

Cameron I agree with. You can see how creatively they were trying to get the ball to him on Saturday.

Austin, on the other hand, hasn't broken 1,000 yards since 2010. I think he's done.

As bad as we have it as Rams fans, we can always say 'At least we're not the Browns.'

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Aldon Smith already had his day in court. They slapped his wrist.

I didn't know his case was resolved. Did he plea down or what?

It's sickening some of the shit celebs and athletes get away with that would send people like you and I to prison.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he got community service - on Mondays, basically he won't miss any games for his sentence - and the judge reduced the firearm violations.

But still, it's a dui conviction, and he pled no contest to the firearm violations. I can't see how the NFL can't give him a lot, given all the uproar over the Ray Rice short suspension

iced

Gotta love the message the NFL is sending... Smoke marijuana a few times and you can't play in our league....

but hey feel free to beat your wife, illegally own guns,make bomb threats, get a DUI, and embarass/degrade your teammates - we'll only give you a couple games!

And to think - Smoking weed 2 or 3x gets you the same punishment as killing someone as a DUI (Josh Brent, Donte Stallworth)

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
call me immature but fuckin Cleveland goes on my hate list now. Between Johnny Douchebag and them knocking out Bradford and... its enough for me

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Gotta love the message the NFL is sending... Smoke marijuana a few times and you can't play in our league....

but hey feel free to beat your wife, illegally own guns,make bomb threats, get a DUI, and embarass/degrade your teammates - we'll only give you a couple games!

And to think - Smoking weed 2 or 3x gets you the same punishment as killing someone as a DUI (Josh Brent, Donte Stallworth)
What's the deal with Josh Brent? I know he retired due to his drunk driving and killing Jerry Brown but wasn't sure if he was suspended. I know he's awaiting reinstatement but wasn't sure if he got the Michael Vick, suspended indefinitely thing or not. On a side note, Jerry Brown's family was incredibly nice and forgiving about the whole incident. I'd probably seek some sort of revenge myself but it's nice to see people show that type of kindness.

reggae

Gotta wait until after his day in court. I suspect it'll be 6 games.
He's been to Court. He got 12 days less 2 for time served. Even though the San Jose Sheriff exedoted him through the process then took him to the shooting range.