Pead arrested in Fayette County.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
That's just so sad............
Dude has talent....

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I think it's a little premature to think he's gonna be "LP Jr." from pot possession and speeding/traffic violations. The failure to appear is disturbing, but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. Hopefully he turns around whatever got him in that situation quickly. Bad news, yes, but nowhere near the horrible things that LP did, if we're thinking of the same LP.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's a little premature to think he's gonna be "LP Jr." from pot possession and speeding/traffic violations. The failure to appear is disturbing, but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. Hopefully he turns around whatever got him in that situation quickly. Bad news, yes, but nowhere near the horrible things that LP did, if we're thinking of the same LP.

I was joking dude.. :rolleyes:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He was probably speeding to court to avoid a failure to appear. Poor guy can't catch a break.(bleu)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ah my bad, sorry. What's left of my brain requires blue font to understand such things!

I edited. I was in a rush.. I don't really believe in blue fonts. I think people should be intelligent enough to understand sarcasm, but I'm probably wrong and digress. My bad.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Who's LP Dag? I'm having either a brain fart or cramp... LOL

LP = Long playing album. You should know that old man... :cool: JK.. LP = Lawrence Phillips.. :)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like a troubled soul... hope he can turn it around soon.

As far as talent? Not enough evidence for me to say with any certainty.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Pead arrested?? What took him so long? I felt this coming 2 years ago

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Pead arrested?? What took him so long? I felt this coming 2 years ago

IDK.. I've been in Costa Rica for the past two years. Flying a Sabreliner. ;)

jjab360

Legend
I edited. I was in a rush.. I don't really believe in blue fonts. I think people should be intelligent enough to understand sarcasm, but I'm probably wrong and digress. My bad.
Understanding internet sarcasm has little to do with intelligence, but being able to convey it does. Hence the blue font.

I thought you were being serious in the OP too honestly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the problem is alot of people wouldn't have clicked on the link, like me, and just read your comment. we would have no idea you were using sarcasm. we would assume pead attacked his gf or ran over some kids.