Pats Interested in Lance Kendricks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko
New England Patriots and NFL Draft Analyst

Tight End to watch for with the Patriots is Lance Kendricks.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I would be if I were them. He could play the H-back role that they really haven't had since Aaron Hernandez. Kendricks is the perfect swiss army knife TE and the Pats could really utilize him. And the McDaniels trail leads straight there. Makes sense

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yeah, I bet they do. He'd be a lot more useful to them than he is for us.

ram007

Starter
He will be a good pickup for them. he would be their best blocking tight end.

FRO

Legend
He was drafted by McDaniels. We passed on Torrey Smith for him.

jjab360

Legend
I say we re-sign him just so Mcdouchebag can't have his super secret weapon that he just had to have in the second round.

fancents86

Starter
Fuk no! Kendrick's is our best tight end, and I can't take another one of my favorite players to go to the patties.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't sleep on Minnesota either. He would fit nicely in Norv Turners' offense. Not a great draft for TE'S either from what I've read.

I think there will be plenty of interest in LK. I doubt we will be able to afford him.
There's already a lot of money going to Cook.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought of New England as a spot for Kendrick's too. I think he would be a good fit for them.

I don't think the Rams see him as a must sign. He will get more than they want to pay him. I think Lance and the Rams are about a million apart.

He isn't good enough or Vitale enough to the Rams offense to spend so much on. They have replacements too.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
For the life of me thats a pick I never understood. Of course there were a lot of those back than. Kinda makes you chuckle when newer fans criticize sneads drafting.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
For the life of me thats a pick I never understood. Of course there were a lot of those back than. Kinda makes you chuckle when newer fans criticize sneads drafting.
I believe he was part of the plan for McDaniels two TE set.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They love all our castaways. Though most of them were drafted in McDaniels' tenure so that might explain some things.