Pass me some ketchup Austin Pettis for my crow sandwich!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
temp20140914_RamsTB_20--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Textbook high-pointing. And there's nothing in his catch radius that he can't haul in (check the body contortioning on that one). If he just had sub 4.4 speed and more fluid hips, he'd be a dominant WR. But as it stands, he's as clutch as can be. If we can upgrade from him, then we've got a badass receiving corps.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Givens is firmly positioned as the 6th WR and at risk.

Someone said it in an earlier thread; Pettis is a clutch Swiss Army knife.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'll admit it. I wanted to get rid of Pettis, but watching his catch last game reminds me of how clutch he can be (see Rams @ Bills 2012). I'd like him to do this a little more often; however, I'm glad we have him on the roster.

*crunch, crunch (eating crow)
"Needs more salt."

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That catch over the middle/up the seam that set up the winning field goal while getting crushed by 2 Bucs and holding onto the ball, amazing. I'll have a bite of that crow too.

jjab360

Legend
Pettis has the best hands of any receiver on the Rams. Bailey may have better hands, but he will have to prove it when he comes back.
Don't forget, he did have that one drop on the crossing route yesterday.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Don't forget, he did have that one drop on the crossing route yesterday.
Yeah, I know, I saw it. But I'm going off of his entire tenure as a Ram. Do you know any receivers that NEVER drop a ball, especially on the Rams?