Paintshop fun: how I'd like the Rams uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Basically just the '73 - '99 uniforms with the new colors. No piping, bigger horns on the helmets, (bigger)horns on the shoulders. I think this is the best way to go to please everyone. Some of us want the '73 - '99 back but some like the newer uniforms. Okay, maybe not "everyone" will be pleases. Couldn't work in the '64 - '72 blue and whites or the original red uni's. But, this is what waking up at 3 a.m. and can't get back to sleep will get you.
combo_uni.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like it, especially the gold pants!!! Think the horns on shoulder should be a little smaller though(thinner?), and probably take off the rams logo on the sleeves. For 3 a.m., hell of a job, better than I could do during the day and given a week probably.

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the shoulder horns nice and wide but I could agree to maybe a millimeter skinnier if I had to. In addition to the current throwbacks getting the width wrong though, they get the length wrong too. The bottom of the horn should be almost parallel to the bottom of the number(s).

As far as the Rams head logo on the sleeve, I'm not married to that idea, just didn't feel like putting the number in there. It's a bit of a bitch to match the gold color and get it to look real so I didn't want to add to my project time basically.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice work @moklerman ! I like them a lot and like the logo on the shoulder as well. I also would love to see the blue & whites I grew up with, but only as our throwback. And, bring back the gold pants!!!

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice work @moklerman ! I like them a lot and like the logo on the shoulder as well. I also would love to see the blue & whites I grew up with, but only as our throwback. And, bring back the gold pants!!!
Thanks! Speaking of the Rams logos, didn't they used to be on the pants? Anyone remember? I toyed with the notion of the old blue and white stripes down the pants leg but I'm not so sure. Put the number on the sleeve, move the logo to the hip, up near the waistline on each side and that'd do the trick.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm sorry but the yellow has always looked better to me. We need to go back to the old blue and yellow with that style uniform and we would be the freshest on the field.

V3

Hall of Fame
I've always wanted a blue and cream color scheme with minimal gold accents. I really can't stand the piss yellow of the old unis. Don't know too many friends that like the yellow, either. I'm just glad that Demoff likes the blue and white. I get the feeling that's where it's going with the next unis.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I like the blue and yellow, but think we should wear blue and gold for the season AFTER we win the Super Bowl - the defending champions etc...

Alan

Legend
Great job moklerman! Great away uniform. See what you can do with our home blue and white unis. (y)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I actually like that...I think if you take the Ram logo off the shoulder and put it on the chest instead of the text logo it would look slick.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I kind of like the bigger horns on the shoulder

Thanks! Speaking of the Rams logos, didn't they used to be on the pants? Anyone remember? I toyed with the notion of the old blue and white stripes down the pants leg but I'm not so sure. Put the number on the sleeve, move the logo to the hip, up near the waistline on each side and that'd do the trick.

Nice job.

Maybe you should work up a pic of our guy Warner in blue and white.....

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
When I play madden or out in the streets I'm always wearing the throwback BLUE AND YELLOW
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Basically just the '73 - '99 uniforms with the new colors. No piping, bigger horns on the helmets, (bigger)horns on the shoulders. I think this is the best way to go to please everyone. Some of us want the '73 - '99 back but some like the newer uniforms. Okay, maybe not "everyone" will be pleases. Couldn't work in the '64 - '72 blue and whites or the original red uni's. But, this is what waking up at 3 a.m. and can't get back to sleep will get you.
combo_uni.jpg

I like that a lot.