Overdoing it on this forum.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Whatever changes you are making it is bogging down my computer. Everytime I try to log on I have to retype password and name.

I am not liking the changes.........just saying. I am guessing this will no longer work on my first Gen IPad. This was one of the last sites that I visit that was stable on that thing.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had to do the same initially. Once you logged in, did you click "stay logged in"? Fixed my issue.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Moved this but left a link in the sticky 'NEW SITE LAUNCH - Please Read!' so that your complaints are noticed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just fired up my first gen IPad, loaded up the site, and I'm not noticing any issues.
Other than the fact that it's a very slow operating system.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't tried the IPad yet but anytime the sites slow down then the crashes usually follow. I will let you know.

I had to do the same initially. Once you logged in, did you click "stay logged in"? Fixed my issue

It worked after the third time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just fired up my first gen IPad, loaded up the site, and I'm not noticing any issues.
Other than the fact that it's a very slow operating system.

When I tried to log on I got a message that said "safari couldn't direct you to the site because too many redirects occurred". I can view it but cannot log on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I tried to log on I got a message that said "safari couldn't direct you to the site because too many redirects occurred". I can view it but cannot log on.

Confirming; this is on your iPad? Other devices are okay?

I'm responding to you from mine, from Safari, but I'm running iOS-8, and I'm guessing you are a few versions back?

Confirming; you have cleared everything, history and data? Cookies set to "allow from websites"?

I've also had no problems with Chrome, from iPad. Is Chrome an option to try to help us narrow things down?

And lastly I apologize; I know issues like this can be frustrating. Please understand we had to make some site changes, of which some security related.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Confirming; this is on your iPad? Other devices are okay?

I'm responding to you from mine, from Safari, but I'm running iOS-8, and I'm guessing you are a few versions back?

Confirming; you have cleared everything, history and data? Cookies set to "allow from websites"?

I've also had no problems with Chrome, from iPad. Is Chrome an option to try to help us narrow things down?

And lastly I apologize; I know issues like this can be frustrating. Please understand we had to make some site changes, of which some security related.

I don't know if I can run other ISPs. Not sure how to set Cookies on the Ipad either.