OT rankings list per BR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they could use a few backups with more potential than the current backups have. Maybe the let Havenstein hit free agency, or let Brown hit free agency and move Rob to guard. I hope some of these OTs that people are putting in round 6 of their mocks are actually there in that round.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Priority #1 in this draft if player is available is Orlando Brown. He is insurance for Whitworth going down. Whit goes down and our Offense really suffers.

I know we need Rush lb but there are a ton of real good options in the 4 round combined with our strong defense we will be fine. The weakest area on our team imo is the OLine. Last year we graded out well, but that is they all started every game together. I saw the games like we all did this was a weakness. The right side Brown and Havenstein we were not great against the pass rush good for Gurley in the run game but some of the better DEs were constantly killing us.

We fix the OLine and the Rams will basically have everything covered as a team.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Priority #1 in this draft if player is available is Orlando Brown. He is insurance for Whitworth going down. Whit goes down and our Offense really suffers.

I know we need Rush lb but there are a ton of real good options in the 4 round combined with our strong defense we will be fine. The weakest area on our team imo is the OLine. Last year we graded out well, but that is they all started every game together. I saw the games like we all did this was a weakness. The right side Brown and Havenstein we were not great against the pass rush good for Gurley in the run game but some of the better DEs were constantly killing us.

I agree that if by some wild chance Orlando Btown is still available when the Rams pick at #87 I hope they select him! He is a Monster! Of course, I was also thrilled when the Rams selected Greg Robinson!!!

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Update more that I study about Brown more it seems some evaluators feel he could be a right tackle or possibly better suited as a guard.