OT:Darnell Dockett: Raiders fans threw coins, ice at us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ll-dockett-raiders-fans-threw-coins-ice-at-us
B0WKy31IQAIA22H.jpg

Darnell Dockett might be out for the season, but the Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle is still finding a way to contribute. He's among the best smiley face makers in the league.

We heard some complaints that Dockett was being classless by making the sign, but it's hard not to laugh. And the fans had it coming. Dockett wrote on Twitter that fans were yelling things about theCardinals' mothers and fathers while throwing coins and ice at them.

The Raiders have some of the most passionate fans in the league, but there's no arguing Dockett's main point. After Jacksonville's victory Sunday, the Raiders are the only winless team in the NFL.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly find the sign and everything pretty funny.
Me too. I don't like much about either team. The Cards because they're in our way and the Raiders because those fans should be given their own place to live so the rest of society doesn't have to live with them anymore.
I have this little place picked out for them already.
th

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Funny , but if I was his coach he'd be in trouble, the players ,scratch that millionaire players shouldn't be biting the hand that way.
IMO he may as well have given them the finger.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Funny , but if I was his coach he'd be in trouble, the players ,scratch that millionaire players shouldn't be biting the hand that way.
IMO he may as well have given them the finger.
Oh that was way better than giving them the finger. Though he is actually giving them the finger in a way...He's pointing at them laughing.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
While I don't condone players doing that.
For Raiders fans that was more excitement than the team has provided all season.

Rambition

Rookie
fans behaving badly.

but dockett knows a thing or two about behaving badly himself.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If the Raiders Lose any more games, maybe the Fan's will start wearing Brown Paper Bags over their heads , like the 'Old 'Aint's' did years ago!!