Osi giving us some love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
Osi Umenyiora Not only put us in the contender group, but gave our D and D coach some love as claiming us being the best D In the league. Was awesome seeing the Rams get some love on national television.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Was this on NFLN or BSPN?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm wondering if he would have said the same thing if he was still on the Giants.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Best in the NFL... that's pretty high praise. I'd be thrilled if we lived up to that.

fancents86

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm wondering if he would have said the same thing if he was still on the Giants.
Jerome Bettis joked at him being biased, but I don't think anyone can argue that they are not far away from being the best. Even if he is biased, I'm glad to have a biased Rams fan as an analysist. Haha

Big Willie

Starter
I hope the players don't hear these positive comments and buy in to the hype. It seemed like there was a lot of focus on nicknames and the team bought into the hype in 2014...and the front four started with a thud.(How many weeks was it before they got a sack?). My hope is the D just comes out in 2015 and kicks serious ass; and let everybody else focus on nicknames and how great they can become as a defense.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
47441185.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams have been so bad for so long that it doesn't seem possible that they could be good again. Strange how that works. In the 70s there D was so good that it didn't seem possible to even imagine a Rams team that had a bad one, now it is completely opposite. Even when I can see it coming it doesn't seem real.

I keep having flashback of dumb plays over the last ten years with defenders not knowing where they were supposed to be. Hasletts D really was a nightmare. I think I need a detox or mind cleanse so I can fully enjoy what is about to happen.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I hope the players don't hear these positive comments and buy in to the hype. It seemed like there was a lot of focus on nicknames and the team bought into the hype in 2014...and the front four started with a thud.(How many weeks was it before they got a sack?). My hope is the D just comes out in 2015 and kicks serious ass; and let everybody else focus on nicknames and how great they can become as a defense.

Agreed, ultimately this D's fame and fortune will largely depend upon a group of virgins, also known affectionately as, the offensive line and unknown backfield. :cautious: The 85 Bears averaged just over 28 pts a game in support of their D....I like that number as an objective.