Oscar Taveras Dies in Car Accident

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
wow, holy crap. He was one talented kid. What a tragedy

tahoe

Pro Bowler
It just makes me sick... had such a bright future and now hes gone way too soon. RIP Oscar

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What a shame. RIP

Any details other than in a Camaro with girlfriend in Puerto Rico was it?

Athos

Legend
The Rams troubles seem rather meaningless and empty. Just a fucking game.

Kid was going to explode as a BB player. Of that I'm sure. Life is such a bitch, especially when it takes the young. 22 and 18. Shit like that shouldn't happen.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
What a shame. RIP

Any details other than in a Camaro with girlfriend in Puerto Rico was it?

Small Detail, it was in the Dominican Republic.

Talk about irony, if the Cardinals had beaten the Giants in the NLCS, he'd have still be in STL playing in the World Series against the Royals.

#RIPOscarTaveras

Tweed335

UDFA
This is shocking and sad....RIP Oscar

Perspective is a funny thing. I'm in my mid-30's, my wife and I have a 14 month old daughter, and are just beginning our family. Now, as a new father, and (let's face it) an older man, I look at this totally different than when Daryl Kyle passed. I don't see a just a ball player whose life was cut tragically short before he reached his full playing potential. I now see a man whom, as far as I know, never got to experience the joy of fatherhood or, what I hope to be, the peace and grace of reveling in the golden years by watching your children's children play ball . I see parents that lost their son and daughter way too early.

My heart goes out to both of their families.

B09yEHXCQAEJqMk.jpg:large