Orlando shooting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie and our other Florida ROD brothers ok down there? Check in dudes!!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm a few hours away and safe of course but man that is frightening as hell.

Here is the piece of shit that did it.

I know people are knee jerk reacting that there is a terror angle involved but this may be a hate crime. This guy drove a long way to target a gay night club.

160612120738-omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-suspect-medium-plus-169.jpeg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This is just not okay.

I am profoundly saddened by this horrific act of inhumanity.

I live about an hour and half away from Orlando and have a trans child. My child has wanted to go to school at UCF in Orlando next year...

There are so many things wrong with this that I just... I'll need some space and time to put words to this...

Oh, if you can, please donate blood!

HellRam

Starter
Very sad...RIP to the victims.

Unfortunately this is terrorism, we can call it a hate crime as well, but it is also a terrorist act. The more we give Islam a pass on actions like this the more this will become a norm. Don't believe me... just ask the Hindus, Sihks, Yazadis and even other muslim groups.

Those who don't know history are bound to repeat it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I'd just be a lawbreaker if I lived in a "gun free zone". No way I'm not going to have a way to at least have a chance in a situation like this. RIP poor souls.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I guess I'd just be a lawbreaker if I lived in a "gun free zone". No way I'm not going to have a way to at least have a chance in a situation like this. RIP poor souls.
one properly trained person could have potentially saved dozens of lives. Not saying it's 100%. But the libs just want it to be a fish in a barrel kind of situation. When all the fish have teeth, no one will want to reach their hand in.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just horrible and sad. If it had been up to me, ISIS would be hunted down and wiped off the earth. These terrorists are pure scum. Horrible day for the families and the world.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
In California the government is in the process of disarming it's citizens. This will make us the perfect target for these scumbags terrorist to attack us. I feel so bad for the innocent life lost by this cowardly act. I just don't understand how people can have so much hate.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
one properly trained person could have potentially saved dozens of lives. Not saying it's 100%. But the libs just want it to be a fish in a barrel kind of situation. When all the fish have teeth, no one will want to reach their hand in.

I live in Central Texas - all fish have teeth here bit that didn't stop the Fort Hood killings did it?
I get what you're saying Juggs but with that id like to remind you that gay dudes are pretty f'ing liberal -- so blaming this senseless massacre on liberals is not so cool,
Another thought - this was in Florida -- I'm sure there were many victims who knew or know how to handle weapons -- but that doesn't matter when your dancing and having a good time and some fucking terrorist busts in and shoots you

I'm done with the news and this fucked up elections a TV - gonna check out entirely and just live my days out in Texas without a care

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some words of advice if you all want this thread to remain open:

Stay away from "liberals vs. conservatives" or anything that brings politics or religion into the discussion. ROD is not the place for that. There are tons of other sites on the net that cater to those topics and will allow you to discuss and vent all you want.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
So the FBI has known about this guy since 2013? So how is it possible that the guy is allowed to carry a weapon? Crazy

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

Here is the piece of crap that did it.

I know people are knee jerk reacting that there is a terror angle involved but this may be a hate crime. This guy drove a long way to target a gay night club.

View attachment 14113
In case anyone hasn't noticed Islam is waging war with the world.Look what's being done in Europe. More and more attacks will happen here no doubt. Ppl need to pull their head out of the sand.Per the US Border Patrol---There are about 75 countries represented by all the illegal invaders coming across our southern border. There are about 25 countries immediately south of us. Guess where the rest are coming from? 3 of the languages spoken are Pashto, Dari and Urdu. Yet Barry still won't say the words "radical Islamic terrorism

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As a transwoman and lesbian, this saddens me. It absolutely should be labeled as a hate crime.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So the FBI has known about this guy since 2013? So how is it possible that the guy is allowed to carry a weapon? Crazy

There's tons of reasons why, but it boils down to the FBI knowing you're a potential terrorist threat doesn't prevent you from owning a gun.

Sucks for all those who lost someone.

*Edit*
Apparently Santa Monica PD arrested some guy heading to the pride parade in LA with a few rifles, tons of ammo, and tannerite. Nothing suggests it's connected and for all we know it could just be a guy heading to the desert to shoot with his buddy, but crazy stuff.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/possible-terror-attack-thwarted-in-los-angeles/240824064

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As a transwoman and lesbian, this saddens me. It absolutely should be labeled as a hate crime.
It is a religious crime and a hate crime. There is no reason for it. It is wrong on many levels. Just as the Paris attacks were. Until the world takes action against them this will continue. Yet another sad day for humanity.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Everyone says if you see something say something; well this evil bastard's co workers said something. They contacted the FBI and still he was allowed to work as a security guard and carry a gun. Unbelievable that after 15 years since 9-11 we have learned nothing. Very sad day for America. His parents should be on the next plane back to Afghanistan. In my opinion.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if not guns, then a homemade bomb. terrorists can get their hands on any weapon they want. fear a government that fears its citizens.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Here is the piece of crap that did it.

View attachment 14113
Glad to hear you are safe Les.

But be clear, there is a Terror angle. That POS in the selfie you posted declared so, and is suffering more than he can imagine right now, as he screams,(Not because of 19 virgins), weeps and gnashes his teeth for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.