Oregon State

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I of course want to thank you for taking our questions. Very cool.

I live about 45 minutes from OSU (the real OSU) out here on the Oregon coast. I always love it when a Beav puts on the horns.

My question though is:

You grew up in the Seattle area - correct? Can you ever go home after choosing OSU over the Huskies?

BTW... if you ever find yourself in Corvallis again, we have a BBQ restaurant (www.pigfeathers.com - named best in the Pacific Northwest by Fodors - shameless plug :bigup:) and brewery in the little town of Toledo, OR. I would seriously dig it if you'd let us buy you dinner and brews.

Regards,

Stu Miller

Name
Johnny
I did grow up in the Seattle area. Having many friends that are UW fans, it was tough at first going home and dealing with the grief. They all also understood that going to OSU was my best bet to play as UW didn't offer me any walk on opportunities. I am so happy I made the choice to go to Corvallis; it is a beautiful town with a great college feel and support for its athletics. I would love to come check out your restaurant some time!
Great looking lab by the way. Great dogs!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I kind of figured your true friends would just wish you the best. Just glad you chose OSU - and the Ram chose you.

The punter is so often overlooked even though field position is so critical in so many games. Angling Peterson (for example) to where he can't scorch us is HUGE IMO. A big leg is great but I get the idea that Fish and Snead saw something much more in you. Keep pinning them and have fun with the fakes. I'm guessing that has to be a total rush when you can change games with either your leg or your arm.

Love that you are playing for my Rams. I seriously would love to host you and your friends at our restaurant if you are in the area. I host Ram fans from this site from time to time but a Ram player and one that played for OSU? It would be too cool. Oh - and the food is worth the trip - I can assure you.

BTW - the Lab is named Sam because he was born on November 8th - Sam's B-day(mine too coincidentally).

So glad you took the time to be part of our forum. Stay tuned. I think you'll like this site.

Cheers