Opening Day - Memorial - Pre-Game "Tailgate" - Headcount!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Good momentum on your part and Bad timing on my part, but I'm going to have to back out of this one. Work schedule flopped to where I would need to take vacation that weekend whereas I was origionally scheduled to be off three days. In a cruel twist of irony, I'm scheduled to fly out to Seattle of all places for a wedding on the 26th. Theres no way I can swing both vacation events. Gatorade is flying off the shelves and volume in September is up 230% over last year's September. There's no way my boss will let me out of the state twice in one month.

I hope you all end up having a memorable time and represent Rich and ROD in a most unrespectably decent manner ;)

Side note- Does anyone want to try to take over my reservation at the Drury Convention Center? I'm reserved for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can make a phone call and transfer it to you. Let me know, I'll wait a week before I cancel.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good momentum on your part and Bad timing on my part, but I'm going to have to back out of this one. Work schedule flopped to where I would need to take vacation that weekend whereas I was origionally scheduled to be off three days. In a cruel twist of irony, I'm scheduled to fly out to Seattle of all places for a wedding on the 26th. Theres no way I can swing both vacation events. Gatorade is flying off the shelves and volume in September is up 230% over last year's September. There's no way my boss will let me out of the state twice in one month.

I hope you all end up having a memorable time and represent Rich and ROD in a most unrespectably decent manner ;)

Side note- Does anyone want to try to take over my reservation at the Drury Convention Center? I'm reserved for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we can make a phone call and transfer it to you. Let me know, I'll wait a week before I cancel.
Well that sucks! Work! Who's got time for that? You don't have anything you can blackmail the boss with?
So I guess we are at 45 again. :(

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I am pretty sure I know a few who haven't checked-in yet @RamzFanz

You might want to plan on a few more than 45 for just in case and guys who like to eat just a little extra.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyway I can smuggle in a batch of my Hungarian Hot Wax Poppers? Just asking. :cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anyway I can smuggle in a batch of my Hungarian Hot Wax Poppers? Just asking. :cool:

I think those are still legal in Missouri... but don't take my word for it.

Bring em. I LOVE hot peppers!