One of my best friends died.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm very sorry to hear that, for you and especially his family.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the feeling, Tron. My best friend died suddenly in his sleep when he was 26. I still don't know why (his parents would never tell me), but it was the most empty depressing feeling I've ever had. It's rare when you find a friend like that, so it's a tremendous loss when he's taken from you.

Truly sorry, dude. Really.

That happened a friend of mine when he was 22 years old right before he graduated college. We played football together in high school, and fell out of touch when we went off to different colleges. I thought I'd check up to see what he was doing, and I ended up finding his obituary online. It was a really sobering moment. He was a really great guy. Still don't know what happened to this day. I don't have the heart to ask.

My heart goes out to, Tron.

Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Thoughts with you buddy. I lost a good friend in highschool to drunk driving so I know how it can feel. He made a bad decision and got in a car with a drunk driver. Hopefully time will heal bro.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sorry to hear it man. Life just doesn't come with explanations for things like this. The best service you can do for your friend now is remember all the good that was him and be there for his family. Peace be with your heart brother.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no words, Tron. I will be thinking of you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wont go into details but one of my friends I've known since high school died. He was 32. Hit by a car as he was crossing the cross walk. Died instantly. Haven't cried like this in years. Best of the best of us. 10x out of ten should of been me dying before him. He was a great guy. Woukd trade life with him in a heart beat. Venting sorry.

Where's the "hug" button???

I feel for you, brother.

Sometime's shit's just...unfair.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife just got the call from her friend's husband, telling her dear friend "Sarge" died last night. He could barely speak through the tears in describing the events prior to her death. I only ever met Sarge once back when my wife and I were married and travelling through rural Arkansas. She called several times a week, so it feels like I knew her. They were peculiar in that they lived a life without medicine and used herbs, etc for health. She had heart problems 17 years ago and the doc told her she had only a year to live....The herbal stuff must have worked to prolong her life.

We have a blind puppy dog we named Braile, and Sarge had adopted her long distance and always asked about "her Braillee." My wife had her Sarge who was like a second mother, so it's sad times here right now. I guess I'll give Braillee a hug and think of the Mom she never knew.