One More New Feature For Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Profile cover.. This allows you to add a image to spice up your profile such as here http://www.ramsondemand.com/members/phxram.1/

To access it you can go to "Profile Cover"

screenshot_304.png

There you can either add a new one or delete your current one. Once you add your image if you go to your profile, you will see your new image.

If you are not content with your image, you can hover over the upper left of your image and you will see a drop down that looks like this

screenshot_305.png

Upload cover and remove are pretty self explanatory. Click reposition to move your image around in the defined area to center the image to your liking.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cool Phx. I like how you're constantly looking to add features etc...

I found one for X.
1896999_10202089781542284_1672663031_n.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just cosmetic stuff.

I like to keep myself busy.

Yeah, it's cool/fun for users!

It's why we all change the wallpaper on our computer and phones regularly. Something different.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Profile cover.. This allows you to add a image to spice up your profile such as here http://www.ramsondemand.com/members/phxram.1/

To access it you can go to "Profile Cover"

screenshot_304.png

There you can either add a new one or delete your current one. Once you add your image if you go to your profile, you will see your new image.

If you are not content with your image, you can hover over the upper left of your image and you will see a drop down that looks like this

screenshot_305.png

Upload cover and remove are pretty self explanatory. Click reposition to move your image around in the defined area to center the image to your liking.

I think your new cover beats the first one you had...

image.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
@PhxRam Just a quick question, did you get rid of the old sigs we used to be able to place at the bottom of each post because they were using too much bandwidth?

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@PhxRam Just a quick question, did you get rid of the old sigs we used to be able to place at the bottom of each post because they were using too much bandwidth?

NO.. They were removed because they were negatively impacting page load time for some users.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not complaining. I totally understand. I didn't realize it was doing that for some people. You do a good job with this site.

Thank you.

As I always say, I just supply the tools so you guys can supply the content. Without you guys the site is nothing. You guys make this site what it is.