One Good Take-away From the Charger Game..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One of my favorite take-a-ways from the Charger game was All the great Rams Fans, their mix of Jersey's from different era's, the accessory's they wore, and the huge Banners they brought to the game! I wish I had photos of all of them! As an Older Ram Fan, It was a Fantastic sight to behold,!!(y)(y):D:D Anyone else have something real good to remember!?!

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
So many good things, so many bad. JJ' pick-six and #99's big sack will stick with me, though. We had a lot of positives in this game, just hard to see em right now...

One of my favorite take-a-ways from the Charger game was All the great Rams Fans, their mix of Jersey's from different era's, the accessory's they wore, and the huge Banners they brought to the game! I wish I had photos of all of them! As an Older Ram Fan, It was a Fantastic sight to behold,!!(y)(y):D:D Anyone else have something real good to remember!?!

Pissed me off to be honest, if they were there to support this Rams team that would have been nice, but of course they had to make it an LA thing.

Of course I'm sure there were a lot who were just there to support this Rams team, but it didn't come across that way on TV.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pissed me off to be honest, if they were there to support this Rams team that would have been nice, but of course they had to make it an LA thing.

Of course I'm sure there were a lot who were just there to support this Rams team, but it didn't come across that way on TV.
Being that it was only a few hours south of LA, I'm not sure what you would have expected. I saw the signs and just shrugged them off. I would have actually been pissed to see signs that said stay in St Louis or stuff like that. That would have been dissing the team. We have decided not to have threads and posts about the Rams moving but I think it would be silly to think that Rams fans living in LA wouldn't want the team back. I know I'm skirting the line here so I will move on.

I thought the mix of jerseys was pretty cool. Looked like a pretty decent show of support for our team. I remember seeing that a lot even up in Seattle 10 years ago.

I thought seeing our WV tandem making some plays was a pretty good highlight for me.

Being that it was only a few hours south of LA, I'm not sure what you would have expected. I saw the signs and just shrugged them off. I would have actually been pissed to see signs that said stay in St Louis or stuff like that. That would have been dissing the team. We have decided not to have threads and posts about the Rams moving but I think it would be silly to think that Rams fans living in LA wouldn't want the team back. I know I'm skirting the line here so I will move on.

I thought the mix of jerseys was pretty cool. Looked like a pretty decent show of support for our team. I remember seeing that a lot even up in Seattle 10 years ago.

I just thought they did an awesome job of making it about themselves rather than the team.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I thought seeing our WV tandem making some plays was a pretty good highlight for me.

It's conflicting as a fan from STL that started with the team with the GSOT.

We hear all these rumors of the team leaving, then have all this LA Rams stuff thrown in our face.

It was nice seeing the support from the team, but the little graphic Fox had that showed the Rams and one of the Chargers or Raiders going to LA with them was the icing on top of a shitty cake.

I understand the support the team no matter what attitude, and I will. It was just a little bittersweet.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

Well as a guy who loves any and all true Ram fans, I could care less about where the attendees want em to play. I'm just glad they were there to support our guys on the field. I think the TV coverage of that aspect was overplayed, like they couldn't figure out any better angles on the game. The fact that there were so many of our brethren at that game was a nice kick in the pants as far as I'm concerned...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's conflicting as a fan from STL that started with the team with the GSOT.

We hear all these rumors of the team leaving, then have all this LA Rams stuff thrown in our face.

It was nice seeing the support from the team, but the little graphic Fox had that showed the Rams and one of the Chargers or Raiders going to LA with them was the icing on top of a crappy cake.

I understand the support the team no matter what attitude, and I will. It was just a little bittersweet.
I'd agree that I didn't like the network crap. I also didn't like the conjecture about the two owners meeting before the game as if that had to be what they were talking about rather than just two owners meeting before the game as happens probably 100 times or more a year.

Well as a guy who loves any and all true Ram fans, I could care less about where the attendees want em to play. I'm just glad they were there to support our guys on the field. I think the TV coverage of that aspect was overplayed, like they couldn't figure out any better angles on the game. The fact that there were so many of our brethren at that game was a nice kick in the pants as far as I'm concerned...

Yeah I'm sure it was just the TV trying to push the angle, I wasn't at the game so can only go off what they show.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Tavon had some productive moments as did Stedman.
This team could move to Canada and I would still root for them. Fandom has no regional boundaries.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You would think LA fans would want a GOOD team. I'm surprised they're pushing this much for the Rams, who have a total of 0 winning seasons in going on 11 years. You think moving would all of a sudden make them start winning? Sorry, I'm still pissed off. I think it was a shitty thing for them to do. I guess everyone wants to be the next Dallas Cowboys because that's what they will be if they aren't winners every year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One more thing, For the Season, so far, the Rams have 22 sacks, 6 more than the "Hawks, Tied with the 49ers, and just 3 behind Ariz., Not bad considering our slow start!! :D

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bailey was awesome! With Hill in, he's going to finish the season strong. Britt too! The TD that was called back was sweet and that last 27 yard grab was as good as it gets.

I loved that Schotty suddenly woke up to the fact that Tavon Austin is on the team.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Make no mistake about it, there have been games this season that had me looking to next season as a respite for the ugly performances.

But I'm still in awe that we almost beat the Chargers. They are a very good team, and we lost by only 3 points.

Now it's time for another Zaphod keeps it real ... Shaun Hill wasn't the only one who threw an interception yesterday. The great Phillip Rivers threw one as well.

It was an up and down game, very entertaining and I came away from it feeling proud of the Rams ... and not at all for the first time this season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Make no mistake about it, there have been games this season that had me looking to next season as a respite for the ugly performances.

But I'm still in awe that we almost beat the Chargers. They are a very good team, and we lost by only 3 points.

Now it's time for another Zaphod keeps it real ... Shaun Hill wasn't the only one who threw an interception yesterday. The great Phillip Rivers threw one as well.

It was an up and down game, very entertaining and I came away from it feeling proud of the Rams ... and not at all for the first time this season.

Me too. Rams gave it the good fight. What an exciting game. Yeah, it was a heartbreaker, but damn, they almost came back against another winning team with top players.

Next season has huge potential. I would keep Hill as the backup, start Bradford when he's ready, and find a rookie with potential.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I've only still seen a bit of the game (up to JJ's pick 6!) and i've been getting excited about it as if i dont know what the outcome will be. One of the things that did stand out to me was the number of Rams fans in SD!!! It was beautiful to see and was getting me so hyped up!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I've only still seen a bit of the game (up to JJ's pick 6!) and i've been getting excited about it as if i dont know what the outcome will be. One of the things that did stand out to me was the number of Rams fans in SD!!! It was beautiful to see and was getting me so hyped up!
That was very cool to see. And I do like the older jerseys those fans were rocking as well.

fearsomefour

Legend
One take away for me was the reminder of what a big play guy JJ can be. The flip side of the can be frustrating at times, but, dang he can be an exciting player.