Old School Rams fan at gym?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I didn't have my contacts in but the yellow and blue grabbed my attention. Initially I thought this guy was decked in a full vintage Rams warmup (like NBA player pre-game) I was also wondering where the hell would that have been available back in the 80's to early 90's...like Starter brand.

Well he stood up and the upper back said Ukraine and he looked like Borat. I was also ridiculously blazed but I'm always thinking Rams. :ROFLMAO::D

Attachments

• 20140423_205231.jpg
    20140423_205231.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 153

PhxRam

I didn't have my contacts in but the yellow and blue grabbed my attention. Initially I thought this guy was decked in a full vintage Rams warmup (like NBA player pre-game) I was also wondering where the hell would that have been available back in the 80's to early 90's...like Starter brand.

Well he stood up and the upper back said Ukraine and he looked like Borat. I was also ridiculously blazed but I'm always thinking Rams. :ROFLMAO::D

Lol..I would have thought the same thing.

Maybe he has got beef with the Rams and wears the colors for motivation.