Okay. What about the elephant in the room?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think the Rams should go back to the 4-3.
This reminds me of Spagnolo going back to the old Offense after trying out the spread for three or four games.
( the reason we ended up with Tavon and lost draft picks to begin with )

I have a better idea;
Let's just keep working on the same defense every week during practice that we worked on in OTAs and preseason and see if it doesn't get better every week.

We are 2-1.
All we have to do is continue to improve on our new offense and improve on our new defense and we will continue to improve our record and have a shot at a wild card.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think we'll be okay. Special Teams turnovers almost killed us Thurs. We're still adjusting to the 3-4, Phillips has time to solve some issues, we have good personnel with strengths to capitalize on, and it appears we've got some great young talent in the mix--esp. linemen. As long as our DBs get healthy, and stay that way, we'll be ok.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
My worry about the D is that they've been gouged both ways, on the ground and in the air...I hope this is a settling in period, but the next 3 games well could be Ls if they don't get it together...Hope the glass half full folks here win out in the end...

…..

Legend
The Defense will come around.

Austin Blythe will fill in for a week or two and do a decent job.

I would trade NONE of our current elephants for any elephant of recent years.