OK!!.... your most underrated musician;

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Don Felder from the Eagles.
He’s the one that actually wrote the intro to Hotel California, but Henley always gets the credit.

Timothy B Schmidt also, was kind of forgotten, in that lineup of amazing musicians.
Just saw them, they sounded amazing still, I went to the show for Steely, I am a huge Steely fan but was impressed with how good the Eagles still are. Joe is a legend

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Matthias Jabs. Scorpions lead guitar.

Rarely seen on lists of greatest rock guitarists, but he deserves a spot.
Mathias wrote some great riffs, he gets cred around the guitarist circles it's just tough for him since he replaced Schenker who is a true legend and on another level amongst the player crowd. Scorpions also had Uli who is quite the maestro and all are German. The period of their greatest commercial success was a golden era for hard rock radio and guys like Lynch and DeMartini amongst others were writing some crazy iconic riffs so it was a crowded space to stand out in. We wont even get into what Rhoads was doing RIP
Great Pull with Mathias Avenger.

Last edited:

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dexter Romweber. Formally from the Flat Duo Jets and Dexter Romweber Duo. I saw this guy a lot in small venues around the Triangle. Flat Duo Jets was before I was hanging out in bars and shows, and I'm pretty sure I caught his duo out and about. However, I definitely saw some solo shows and he always just blew my mind. We lost him earlier in the year, but please check out his stuff if you have not heard of him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXcbvKiR7s