Oh well we're screwed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/10/02/11525/

Sunday, Oct. 5
  • Bears at Panthers — Tony Corrente
  • Browns at Titans — Gene Steratore
  • Rams at Eagles — Bill Vinovich
  • Falcons at Giants — Ed Hochuli
  • Buccaneers at Saints — Carl Cheffers
  • Texans at Cowboys — Pete Morelli
  • Bills at Lions — Craig Wrolstad
  • Ravens at Colts — Walt Anderson
  • Steelers at Jaguars — Terry McAulay
  • Cardinals at Broncos — Bill Leavy
  • Chiefs at 49ers — Walt Coleman
  • Jets at Chargers — Ronald Torbert
  • Bengals at Patriots NBC — Jerome Boggier
Vinovich was of course the official from the Carolina game :sick: and the nearly as bad 49ers game, bad news for those wishing beyond hope for a fairly officiated game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I had no idea this info existed!

I am going to start making my football picks according to this.

I was leaning Cincinnati but with Boger in there The Pats are a ringer.

The Giants over Atlanta with Hoculi

Eagles over Rams with Vinovich

Then the Monday night game I take Seattle

AZRamsFan93

At least it isn't Clete Blakeman, he of the 15 yard Romo shoulder slap.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
At least it isn't Clete Blakeman, he of the 15 yard Romo shoulder slap.

Vinovich, Blakeman, Triplette (ejected Langford for no real reason against Seattle), those are a few of our recent enemies. Of course, nearly every ref is an enemy to us.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
blind_referee_journal.jpg

blind+referees.png

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Pretty sure it doesn't matter who's officiating. Refs just suck, period.

I don't think there's a conspiracy against the Rams, it's just pure incompetence by the refs that don't take their job seriously during the offseason to train their minds to make better calls rather than by piss-poor judgment

Athos

Legend
Pretty sure we continually get the worst officials. Or maybe they all just suck, but we still get the suckiest of the suck.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Pretty sure it doesn't matter who's officiating. Refs just suck, period.

I don't think there's a conspiracy against the Rams, it's just pure incompetence by the refs that don't take their job seriously during the offseason to train their minds to make better calls rather than by pee pee-poor judgment

Agree, I just can't get into the conspiracy thing...I too lean toward the fact that they all just plain suck...What bothers me is that there seems to be little (NO) consistency with them...What's holding to one is just a good block to another, ETC., ETC...............I'm really bothered by the fact that that they all have to huddle for 5 minutes to determine whether it was off-side or a false start...C'mon guys, that kind of call is not rocket science...My biggest pet peeve is when they throw a P.I. flag 20 seconds after the play is over Apparently it wasn't a foul until the receiver pissed and moaned enough...