Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Well since I'm stuck at a tire repair shop for a while and SierraRam is still at work I will help move this along.

Going off his board, the KC Cheifs select...

D'Joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic.
Damn you! Right in front of me!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Take your time if needed man.. I'm picking for Bonifay and in no rush as I have picks ready.. I'll be picking quickly so no worries about the flow here. Just saying.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's all good.. They want members.. Np with that. Are you on that site? I'm assuming it's a site you can run your mock draft from? I shall investigate more later. :)
Great site for mocks. Very good mock draft engine

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
In an effort to continue beefing up the Front 7, Hotlanta selects:

th

DE from Utah Nate Orchard

I really like the guy, very mature, big time motor. A bit leery about starting two rookie DEs, but either way he'll be a great presence on the defense and happy to have him in the 3rd round, I was seriously considering him in the 2nd.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
New York Giants select with the #74 pick....

RB
Ameer Abdullah
Nebraska Big Ten
jIap7X0B-MqBIYI6RqGY5uyu-DDgp5qpXwELJpg4eRGWbpvXgkACX62fyccp68ds--og2m1xx70bIks3sybhv2rXZzqnONo3xKxfEMgR5lo1NCT59T3_f_FRx5pYjRS-QoB6=s0-d-e1-ft

To me he looks like the second coming of RB Ahmad Bradshaw but with more big play ability.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ameer-abdullah?id=2552374

I know many sport talking heads say his combine time in the 40 hurt him but I watched him playing football & his Senior Bowl play for the North was outstanding. I going with Ameer.

Ameer was the Combines top performers in five (5) areas. He also had 24 reps in the bench.
1-Vert Jump
2-Broad Jump
3-3 cone Jump
4-20 yd Shuttle
5-60 yd Shuttle

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

th

I really like the guy, very mature, big time motor. A bit leery about starting two rookie DEs, but either way he'll be a great presence on the defense and happy to have him in the 3rd round, I was seriously considering him in the 2nd.
New York Giants select with the #74 pick....

RB
Ameer Abdullah
Nebraska Big Ten

jIap7X0B-MqBIYI6RqGY5uyu-DDgp5qpXwELJpg4eRGWbpvXgkACX62fyccp68ds--og2m1xx70bIks3sybhv2rXZzqnONo3xKxfEMgR5lo1NCT59T3_f_FRx5pYjRS-QoB6=s0-d-e1-ft

To me he looks like the second coming of RB Ahmad Bradshaw but with more big play ability.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ameer-abdullah?id=2552374

I know many sport talking heads say his combine time in the 40 hurt him but I watched him playing football & his Senior Bowl play for the North was outstanding. I going with Ameer.

Ameer was the Combines top performers in five (5) areas. He also had 24 reps in the bench.
1-Vert Jump
2-Broad Jump
3-3 cone Jump
4-20 yd Shuttle
5-60 yd Shuttle

Two excellent picks! I'm surprised both were still on the board at this stage.

As for Ameer, he is a star. He can change a game in a flash. On top of that, he is a high character guy. The only argument one could say might be a chink in his armor would be ball security but I think those numbers are skewed due to the O he was in which liked to pitch the ball a lot.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #5
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley,

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford,

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams,

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson,

C: Cameron Erving

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard,

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony,

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith,

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Two excellent picks! I'm surprised both were still on the board at this stage.

As for Ameer, he is a star. He can change a game in a flash. On top of that, he is a high character guy. The only argument one could say might be a chink in his armor would be ball security but I think those numbers are skewed due to the O he was in which liked to pitch the ball a lot.

I'm just making the pick here.. Bonifay did all the due diligence on it. :cool:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

th

Dammit! I didn't know that Orchard was still on the board: he's a legit first round prospect. Who else did you pick for Atlanta?

Never mind; Danielle Hunter isn't one of my favorite prospects.

Last edited:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Dammit! I didn't know that Orchard was still on the board: he's a legit first round prospect. Who else did you pick for Atlanta?

Never mind; Danielle Hunter isn't one of my favorite prospects.
Haha, I like the frame and athleticism of Hunter. I think with the proper coaching he'll be a monster. I was totally eyeing Orchard with that pick though. To nab both, I'm pretty excited.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Sorry @Warner4Prez ! I had him as the 4th best CB and 48th overall. I didn't expect to see him at 72.

Smith is a speedy athlete with coordinated footwork and controlled lower body movements, using his initial burst to play sticky coverage. He is patient in press while also showing the physical nature to get in the face of receivers and make them uncomfortable coming off the line of scrimmage. Smith uses his hands downfield and does a great job turning and locating the ball, aggressively attacking with proper timing. NFLDraftScout.com

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
In the name of expediency, the Vikings will select John Miller, OG, Louisville when they hit the clock. If by chance he is gone, the Vikings will fall back on Josue Matias, OG, FSU. Might have to go to work at 3am and didn't want you guys waiting on me. Goodnight!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@Corbin
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Caddyshack/letsgo.mp3[/av]