OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the Rams just released a deal on facebook citing our 7 free agent signings they're including Murray and Zuerlein on there.
Only makes it all the more interesting as to why he's not listed on the official web site roster when players signed after him are

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Only makes it all the more interesting as to why he's not listed on the official web site roster when players signed after him are
Who know, only thing I use the website for is videos.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Well the Rams just released a deal on facebook citing our 7 free agent signings they're including Murray and Zuerlein on there.
Nope ... go back and look at it again. it has Woods, Whitworth, Webster, Dunbar, Barwin and 6 & 7 are the Long Snapper we signed and Travis Wilson who was signed as a TE.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think Murray was ever signed. Everywhere that I've looked, it says he "is" to sign with the Rams. Murray's agency sent out the news, I haven't seen anything from the Rams (tweets, photos, pressers, etc), or any kind of contract details. I wonder what's up.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Are they? I'll have to check that out. thanks

Redding, I know this is the wrong place but I'm not up with how to pm somebody here...I'm going through Redding to take 2 grandkids home to Manteca on Sunday...Isn't there a decent restaurant with a big lumberjack or something in front ??? Thought I would stop for breakfast/brunch with them...Do you know the name of it???

DeaconJ

Rookie
Redding, I know this is the wrong place but I'm not up with how to pm somebody here...I'm going through Redding to take 2 grandkids home to Manteca on Sunday...Isn't there a decent restaurant with a big lumberjack or something in front ??? Thought I would stop for breakfast/brunch with them...Do you know the name of it???

I'm not 'Redding', but I do live in the area. There's a Lumberjacks Restaurant that's supposed to be pretty good. Haven't eaten there myself, but the wife has when she was working in Redding. If you want to give it a try take the Cypress Ave. exit, turn right to the next street, Bechelli. Turn left on Bechelli, you'll see the restaurant on the corner.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I'm not 'Redding', but I do live in the area. There's a Lumberjacks Restaurant that's supposed to be pretty good. Haven't eaten there myself, but the wife has when she was working in Redding. If you want to give it a try take the Cypress Ave. exit, turn right to the next street, Bechelli. Turn left on Bechelli, you'll see the restaurant on the corner.

Yep Lumberjacks is good and so is black bear diner in redding.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yes. It isa called Lumberjack's It's off the E.Cypress exit. It is on the West side of the freeway. On the South-West corner of Bechelli Ln and Cypress. There also is a Black bear Diner. Same exit... East side of freeway. Across from Denny's. South-East corner of Cypress and Hilltop Dr.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yes. It isa called Lumberjack's It's off the E.Cypress exit. It is on the West side of the freeway. On the South-West corner of Bechelli Ln and Cypress. There also is a Black bear Diner. Same exit... East side of freeway. Across from Denny's. South-East corner of Cypress and Hilltop Dr.

Great... Thanks to everybody for the info...Rams fans are COOL !!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
where abouts you live Deacon ?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We need to go back to underground colleges...I was just reading some articles and it dawned on me the likes of Faulk, Bruce or whomever came from schools not overrated. I even read an article on Andre Reed who use to play with Buffalo, went to a college called Kutztown. Now I have never heard of this college but Andre Reed who was pretty badass in his time came from a school unknown. I just think we need to actually look for talent even if it means looking for that needle in a haystack.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to go back to underground colleges...I was just reading some articles and it dawned on me the likes of Faulk, Bruce or whomever came from schools not overrated. I even read an article on Andre Reed who use to play with Buffalo, went to a college called Kutztown. Now I have never heard of this college but Andre Reed who was pretty badass in his time came from a school unknown. I just think we need to actually look for talent even if it means looking for that needle in a haystack.

We tried this. It had mixed results.
Good
Trumaine Johnson - Montana

Bad
Brian Quick - Appalachian State

I'm not counting Janoris Jenkins because he was already a top prospect at Florida.

There's no secret to success. Scout all the talented guys (from the Power 5 down); pick the best ones, and hope you get it right.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thing is, these guys get their chances every year, you only hear about the ones who make it. The majority don't. Kurt Warner and Tony Romo weren't drafted but there are a 1000 qb who played in the last 5 years who you never heard of