Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoman01

Rookie
I mean, what's there to vent about? We're a bad team. Fisher isn't it. We need a QB and a #1 receiver. Gurley can't run anymore and his yardage has gone down every game. Our line is garbage. That's pretty much it. Let's beat the Cardinals and Seahawks and call it a season.
Lets start by getting a scouting department that can spot NFL level talent, because the Rams scouting department sure as hell can't.

Shoman01

Rookie
Fisher is the 4th highest paid coach. 4th. That's just insane compared to the results we've seen these last three years plus.
I've said this before, Fisher doesn't care about losing. His boss does not put any pressure on him. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

Shoman01

Rookie
Give that man a prize!

Look, I hate seeing this season get pissed away, because there was a ton of promise in the early stages. Injuries have taken a toll, on the Oline and defense. No Quinn and no Tru today, you're going to have a bad time slowing down that passing game.

Just spoil it for the rest of the West. That's all I'm looking for now. Maybe that's childish or vindictive of me, but damn do I hate the Seahawks and the smug prick in AZ, Arians. Eek out another win or two for morale purposes.

And for the love of God, let's see what Mannion has to offer.
Quinn is a joke!! He is saving himself for the next team and contract!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lets start by getting a scouting department that can spot NFL level talent, because the Rams scouting department sure as hell can't.

EXTREEM1.png

Shoman01

Rookie
Greg Robinson is a bust. Put him at LG and see if he can play that position.
When is Fisher going to finally be held accountable for another losing season and fired? The Rams are going to finish with a record of 4-12. So it will be 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10, 4-12. When will enough be enough?
Take Snead with him. Also take the scouting department, they don't shit about finding NFL talent.

Shoman01

Rookie
The Rams have WASTED so many premium picks it hard to count. Go back to 2010 they played the seahawks for the division on game 16. The 2 franchises were dead even at that point. Look how the seahawks have done compared to the Rams since then. That my friend is horrible scouting and ability to evaluate NFL caliber talent.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the first game this year that I have not wayched every snap..I turned it off in the 3rd quarter after the Pick 6.....This was an away game, playing a team that is a really good team...Having said that, after 4 years of Fish, I jusr don't care about the context anymore. Yet, I think some are going overboard to say the team was better before Fisher/Snead got here, thats absolute crap...We are not done on the offensive side and major work needs to happen there, and I don't think Fisher is the guy to lead us anymore. Get the right HC and have a good 2016 Draft, this team is a playoff team, inmho.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Holy shit. I checked the stats again and I don't know how I missed it the first time but...

Foles had 46 attempts? Holy shit man. We threw the ball 46 times with a QB we know is bad and let our 10th overall pick carry the ball 9 times?

Shoman01

Rookie
This is the first game this year that I have not wayched every snap..I turned it off in the 3rd quarter after the Pick 6.....This was an away game, playing a team that is a really good team...Having said that, after 4 years of Fish, I jusr don't care about the context anymore. Yet, I think some are going overboard to say the team was better before Fisher/Snead got here, thats absolute crap...We are not done on the offensive side and major work needs to happen there, and I don't think Fisher is the guy to lead us anymore. Get the right HC and have a good 2016 Draft, this team is a playoff team, inmho.
They have the 32nd ranked offense in the NFL, how is that better than it was before they got here?

Shoman01

Rookie
You don't know that. Unless you're the team doctor or his shrink. Are you?
He is the highest paid player on the team, he has 21 tackles for the year. It's my opinion he has packed it in for the year to save himself for the next team and contract.

Shoman01

Rookie
Holy crap. I checked the stats again and I don't know how I missed it the first time but...

Foles had 46 attempts? Holy crap man. We threw the ball 46 times with a QB we know is bad and let our 10th overall pick carry the ball 9 times?
Save Gurley for next year, don't get him hurt.

Shoman01

Rookie
Banking on some major changes at the end of the season. The final five games can't get over soon enough. It gets so old coming into the season with renewed optimism only to get kicked square in the nuts with this team. IMO, this is the worst franchise in the league and will continue to be with Kroenke at owner. I'm sure most employed (non-players/coaches) are embarrassed to say they are part of this franchise. I know I would be. I'm not trying to be a downer, but I honestly do not see this team getting better with the same ownership and current coaching staff. Fisher will lose this locker room after today's loss and it will show over the next five weeks. There are some players that need to be released, cut, or just driven to the city limits and told not to come back. We as fans deserve better than this. It's hard spending 3-4 hours every Sunday watching such poor football. It's not even competitive. I really feel for those who spend hundreds, if not thousands, of their hard earned money and their time supporting a franchise with an owner who does not care at all. Let me repeat myself, we have an owner who does not care about anything other than moving this team. I wish there was a way to get him removed from ownership. I would love ten minutes in a room giving him a piece of my mind.

Last night I told one of my sons this has been one of the more disappointing overall seasons in both college and professional football. It hurts even more now that his college career is over.
Well said!! I would hope the coaches and players are embarrassed, but I doubt it. It looks to me that us fans care about wins and loses than they do.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
He is the highest paid player on the team, he has 21 tackles for the year. It's my opinion he has packed it in for the year to save himself for the next team and contract.

The intent of my original question to you was how did you formulate the opinion that one of our star players is in the tank? Because he only has 21 tackles? My opinion is that the man has been playing hurt for much of the season and his body can't take it right now. To imply that he's faking his injuries in order to cash in later is a serious accusation to make.

He doesn't care, he is not staying with the Rams. I bet he will find a team that has a chance to win.

Again, how do you know this?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have the 32nd ranked offense in the NFL, how is that better than it was before they got here?
Well, because the team before Fisher was composed of low ceiling, fill in veterans that would never get any better? If memory serves. all of the roster cuts by Fisher were not signed to other teams...This is where relying on stats only, is BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.