Off Topic But Snow Related!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

My buddy just posted this picture of his front porch as he is TRYING to find where it is! This is insane! He lives up in a place called Titusville, PA
1601296_702577546443345_765343108_n.jpg

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Right in the snow belt. Scary to think how much more there might have been if Lake Erie wasn't frozen over (no lake effect snow). We haven't gotten the snow in northern VT but it's been really cold.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Man I love a good snow in, but that would be insanity. It's just cold in Oklahoma. -4 windchills last week, 60s over the weekend, and about to go back into the negative windchills this week. Fun!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We've had a snowy winter, so far. I snapped this photo of my daughter out on our ATV's. BEAUTIFUL!

4904458f-1989-4783-8db6-8db5d5c31ffc_zpsfaf2f3bc.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's a look outside my front door. Might have to wear a regular T-shirt or somethin' today.
Brrrrrrrrr.

iFhvZO0.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's a look outside my front door. Might have to wear a regular T-shirt or somethin' today.
Brrrrrrrrr.

iFhvZO0.jpg

That's pretty! I love warm weather too.

But, it's winter... so snow it is!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Brrrrrrrrr.

iFhvZO0.jpg

Yeah but ya can't downhill ski on alligator sh!t,so there is that, aw I forgot you don't have mountains either

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
We've had a snowy winter, so far. I snapped this photo of my daughter out on our ATV's. BEAUTIFUL!

4904458f-1989-4783-8db6-8db5d5c31ffc_zpsfaf2f3bc.jpg

That is beautiful. Never been up your way but have been wanting to for awhile now. Usually take short trips to Maine, Montreal or upstate NY on vacations. Spent Christmas in FLA a couple of years ago and 75 degrees and sunny on Christmas just didn't seem right!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Sounds about right. Had a trip planned a few years ago ending in St John, N.B. for a few nights. Ended up not going because of some health issues with my wife and haven't had a chance to try again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sounds about right. Had a trip planned a few years ago ending in St John, N.B. for a few nights. Ended up not going because of some health issues with my wife and haven't had a chance to try again.

Look me up if you plan again. Seriously. There are some amazing sites to see around here, any time of the year.

This place is cool;

hopewell-rocks.jpg

But this place makes my jaw drop;

cape-chignecto-119.jpg

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Wow! Hopewell Rocks looks very cool. The kayaks are in the garage waiting to come out and Cape Chignecto is gorgeous. Just copied these and sending to the wife. This is definitely going on the bucket list. Thanks CGI!