Oddsmaker gives 49ers longest odds to win NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/05/oddsmaker-gives-49ers-longest-odds-to-win-nfc-west/

Oddsmaker gives 49ers longest odds to win NFC West
Posted by Mike Wilkening on May 5, 2015

In the last three seasons, the 49ers have gone from first to second to third place in the four-team NFC West.

Perhaps, then, it is not a surprise to see San Francisco as the longest shot to win the West in 2015 at one notable Nevada sports book.

As of Tuesday, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook lists the 49ers as 9-to-1 to capture their division. The Cardinals and Rams are given 13-2 chances to win the NFC West behind Seattle, which is an overwhelming favorite at 2-to-7.

The 49ers’ odds seem to reflect the team’s sharp fade at the end of 2014. The club also took a perception hit after the departure of head coach Jim Harbaugh, who was 49-22-1 in four seasons in San Francisco.

While the 49ers are the biggest price to win the NFC West, they are the shortest-priced longest shots in any division, with the Browns (10-to-1), Bears (12-to-1), Jets (12-to-1), Buccaneers (12-to-1), Washington (15-to-1), Jaguars (20-to-1), Titans (25-to-1) and Raiders (25-to-1) all having higher odds.

Here are the SuperBook’s division-winning odds for all 32 teams:

AFC East: Patriots 4-to-9; Dolphins 4-to-1; Bills 5-to-1; Jets 12-to-1.

AFC North: Ravens 8-to-5; Steelers 2-to-1; Bengals 2-to-1; Browns 10-to-1.

AFC South: Colts 1-to-5; Texans 7-to-2; Jaguars 20-to-1; Titans 25-to-1.

AFC West: Broncos 5-to-12; Chiefs 7-to-2; Chargers 9-to-2; Raiders 25-to-1.

NFC East: Cowboys 13-to-10; Eagles 3-to-2; Giants 3-to-1; Washington 15-to-1.

NFC North: Packers 2-to-7; Lions 9-to-2; Vikings 8-to-1; Bears 12-to-1.

NFC South: Panthers 9-to-5; Saints 9-to-5; Falcons 9-to-5; Buccaneers 12-to-1.

NFC West: Seahawks 2-to-7; Cardinals 13-to-2; Rams 13-to-2; 49ers 9-to-1.

RamzFanz

Damnit
wow tied w/ Cards sorta surprising imho

I know. I did nazi that coming.

Jl1SE.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Where was that game by game schedule win loss configurator? It had the schedule and you could pick each game and see what the season would look like.

Looked like what NFL network uses on their broadcast.

Alan

Legend
Hmm. I expected a little more love for the fact that the Whiners are rated last. I thought you guys hated them? :LOL:

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams started the year as 60-1 to win the superbowl.

After free agency? 50-1

After the draft? 33-1

It's moving our way!

I should have bet at 60-1!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I get sick of the dopes who say "Yeah, yeah, they say the same thing about the Rams every year, upcoming team." I guess they don't realize not having your starting qb for the last couple of years will have a huge say in that.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I get sick of the dopes who say "Yeah, yeah, they say the same thing about the Rams every year, upcoming team." I guess they don't realize not having your starting qb for the last couple of years will have a huge say in that.

Not having a starting quality QB has been the camouflage for all of the talent the Rams have amassed.

The cup runneth over. There are more quality players than we can start at several positions with a few soft spots. There's still time and money to add more.

I'm feelin' it!

1385331909_dancing_baby.gif

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Not having a starting quality QB has been the camouflage for all of the talent the Rams have amassed.

The cup runneth over. There are more quality players than we can start at several positions with a few soft spots. There's still time and money to add more.

I'm feelin' it!

1385331909_dancing_baby.gif
I believe there is great truth in what you say. The team might just surprise us .. Or not. We'll see. Depends on the efficiency on that line and Cig's ability to man his new post.

That dancing kid is cute as heck, but when I look at your post, my eyes are constantly getting distracted by that ass in your avatar.
Nice !

RamzFanz

Damnit
I believe there is great truth in what you say. The team might just surprise us .. Or not. We'll see. Depends on the efficiency on that line and Cig's ability to man his new post.

That dancing kid is cute as heck, but when I look at your post, my eyes are constantly getting distracted by that ass in your avatar.
Nice !

Dat ass makes me cry sometimes at the dinner table. I just say I'm thinking of a lost pet.

crying.gif

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
The whiners have been slipping for a year or so. New HC, QB under scrutiny, WR's LB's, DL position after position, adios. This year is better just by their subtraction. But you never know.

But that ass.