[Oct 22, 2017] Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams 2017 (Twickenham, London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I should think it would be open at the normal UK times of 11am ish.

I'm hoping to be there by 1530 or so

We will aim for the same. PM me your number and I’ll text you on the day

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I should think it would be open at the normal UK times of 11am ish.

I'm hoping to be there by 1530 or so
That's about when me and the Mrs. plan on rolling up, too. I'll be rocking the Kevin Carter ROAD jersey from the 90's -- the one they wore for SB XXXIV.

kevin_carter5-jpg.13985

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We will aim for the same. PM me your number and I’ll text you on the day

I tried to open a conversation with you but not sure if that is private or not, have you got my number now?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
NFL UK said:

Dedicated transportation services to help you get home

After a long day of excitement, we understand that you want to get back home with ease. Last year, our free shuttle buses to London Waterloo were so popular, we have doubled the number of buses for 2017 that will be departing from Chertsey Road. Whilst you’re there, ask one of our dedicated transport ambassadors what time the last trains and underground services are – they’re there to help you have a smooth journey home.

Oh, wow. I didn't even know about the free shuttle buses back to Waterloo. After the game last year, we headed back to the train station in Twickenham, and the queue to the platform was the biggest cattle chute of humanity I've ever seen. Might have to take advantage of the shuttle buses this time around.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Oh, wow. I didn't even know about the free shuttle buses back to Waterloo. After the game last year, we headed back to the train station in Twickenham, and the queue to the platform was the biggest cattle chute of humanity I've ever seen. Might have to take advantage of the shuttle buses this time around.

There was a wait for buses last year as well but I spent an hour watching the big screens and having a couple of beers back in the Tailgate drowning my sorrows!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
What time is the game in England ? They have it at 1:00 PM est in the states.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
The game doesn't seem to be nationally televised, which seems weird.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
What time is the game in England ? They have it at 1:00 PM est in the states.

The game kicks off at 6pm in England; that way, folks in LA don't have to catch the game at 6:30 am (like they did last year).

The game doesn't seem to be nationally televised, which seems weird.
Yeah, it's just part of the slate of 1:00 games on FOX -- no special stream for this one. Eagles don't play til Monday night, so there's a slim chance that it gets shown in Philly.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Looks like we'll be heading back to Vauxhall then on to Euston.
Need to get the last train.
I think its safe to say that that whole route back from Twickenham will be rather busy...

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
The game kicks off at 6pm in England; that way, folks in LA don't have to catch the game at 6:30 am (like they did last year).

Yeah, it's just part of the slate of 1:00 games on FOX -- no special stream for this one. Eagles don't play til Monday night, so there's a slim chance that it gets shown in Philly.
OK that makes sense, I'll still be able to watch it, have not missed a game yet !

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Looks like we'll be heading back to Vauxhall then on to Euston.
Need to get the last train.
I think its safe to say that that whole route back from Twickenham will be rather busy...

Don't forget the Free Shuttle Buses that go direct to Waterloo.

But yeah the whole transport system will be very busy after the match.

Good luck

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Yeah, we'll weigh up the options, but will probably stick to the plan.
The crowds might dictate one way or another...

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Be sure to take photos and share! :yess:

That is my plan, I may open a Thread in the main Forum on the Saturday so that we can post up pics from the Team pub as well!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is my plan, I may open a Thread in the main Forum on the Saturday so that we can post up pics from the Team pub as well!

That would be very cool. I look forward to seeing that... and DEFINITELY put it up in the Main Forum!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That would be very cool. I look forward to seeing that... and DEFINITELY put it up in the Main Forum!

We can call it “London Tailgate Thread” or something like that.

I think the “tailgate” term fits these ROD gatherings. Great stuff.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just heading to the airport now. Anyone around for a beer tonight or are we meeting tomorrow at barrowboy and banker?