[Nov 24, 2014] Rams Vs Chargers (San Diego, CA)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Cool. Thinking of it, have family in SD, thinking of going for the holiday.
Much worse places to be in Nov than San Diego.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let me know, I am still undecided but it sounds fun. I am waiting to see how the season shapes up as well before I commit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys need to go no matter what ya lazy azzes. :wtf:

Rams game in San Diego,,, you kidding me?,,, if you're within driving distance you gotta go guys.

The waves might even be Firing Brah. lol

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'll be there with my Daughters (29 and 31) and my 7 year old Grandson ( his first game). I used to take my Daughters to Anaheim when I had season tickets there. They are really stoked Dad is taking them to a Rams game again.

I got my tickets just as soon as they became available. Stub Hub. May have paid a bit more since it was before the season even started but I didn't want to be left out of this. Of course I had to give up my Phoenix game to go to this one but that's ok.

See ya there!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Just got my tix! San Diego is my hometown and they only come to town once every 8 years so I wouldn't miss it. I'll be in section 3 (Rams 25 yard line behind bench) row 3.

fearsomefour

Legend
Sweet.
Have fun.
Last time I was in the Murph I was watching Tony Gwynn play....been awhile.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
My kids and I will be there along with their Grandpa a nephew my bro in law and my little sister my kids mom too. My kids and their Grandpa and I are sitting together my nephew is a couple seats over. I'm not sure where everyone else is sitting. It should be fun and the Rams are going to win so I'm stoked to be going. St. Louis and ribs are synonymous so Rivers better wear a flak jacket...we're gonna tailgate before the game, I've never been to a tailgate party before. I'm very excited. Does anyone know where the Rams entrance is? I'd like to get photos and if possible autographs from the players. I used to do that when the Rams were in Anaheim. Sack City is coming to California...

HinkoDMayo

UDFA
Name
Hinks
Heading to San Diego within the hour!!! Gates open at 9 and should be in line by 8:45!! Ready to tailgate and get rowdy while the Rams upset the Chargers!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
upload_2015-6-21_9-25-14.png
Just testing a snipping tool