Not sold on the Az Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just really think Palmer does not have a lot of good football left in him. Also I think that defense they have will wear out during the course of the year. Lot of experts thinks they are better than us. I say no.
What say you?

I totally disagree on Palmer. Other than one bad game, late in the year against SEA on the road, he got better and better as the season wore on and he got in sync with the weapons. He kicked the Rams ass on defense both times last year.

Don't sleep on the guy, he can still play and I bet he has a couple or few more seasons in him.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Arizona has definitely taken a step backwards if anything and we have taken a few steps forward. They are an above average team but losing to them this year would be a big disappointment because we have all we need to run them over.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I totally disagree on Palmer. Other than one bad game, late in the year against SEA on the road, he got better and better as the season wore on and he got in sync with the weapons. He kicked the Rams ass on defense both times last year.

Don't sleep on the guy, he can still play and I bet he has a couple or few more seasons in him.
Agreed. But he is old and primed for injury and they have NO ONE behind him. Drew Stanton and a rookie.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Agreed. But he is old and primed for injury and they have NO ONE behind him. Drew Stanton and a rookie.

For sure if he goes down they are finished for the year. That said since he knee got blown up he hasn't missed many games.

As long as he is the QB they are a tough opponent. I'm hoping the improved defensive scheme keeps him in check because I'd like to have the head to head tie breaker in pocket just in case.

Last edited:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

I agree and disagree. I agree that we shouldn't overlook him cuz he can still play. I disagree with the statement that says he only had the one bad game. He had 7 or so games with multiple interceptions. But Palmer has always been a turnover machine. His o line is slightly better but I def look forward to playing them.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not going to try to feell better about the Rams by trying to find holes in their division opponents. That's what the coaching staff should do.

I'll concentrate on the Rams and see how TC and the pre-season goes. Hoping to see lots of improvement going into the regular season.

If there is, things will take care of themselves ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I agree and disagree. I agree that we shouldn't overlook him cuz he can still play. I disagree with the statement that says he only had the one bad game. He had 7 or so games with multiple interceptions. But Palmer has always been a turnover machine. His o line is slightly better but I def look forward to playing them.

Yeah early on he was throwing a lot of INT's but as you can see from just before mid season he cleaned that shit up and I attribute that to getting the system down.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PalmCa00/gamelog/2013/

AZRamsFan93

I think you may have the game wrong, as AZ was the only team to beat Seattle in Seattle last year, and they did it late in the season.

AZRamsFan93

I'm not going to try to feell better about the Rams by trying to find holes in their division opponents. That's what the coaching staff should do.

I'll concentrate on the Rams and see how TC and the pre-season goes. Hoping to see lots of improvement going into the regular season.

If there is, things will take care of themselves ;)
I couldn't agree more. Last year when the defense stunk in the preseason many attributed it to us hiding all of our elaborate schemes until the regular season. As it turns out, the really bad defense continued until Fisher stepped in mid-year. I am anxious to see a big difference in the preseason this year, especially on defense.

A55VA6

Legend
Cardinals could really go either way. I think they'll be pretty good, but I'm not so sure I see 10 wins again this season.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The experts just go after last season. They rarely make any kind of bold prediction.

Im puzzled how they're do high on them after losing their two great LB'ers.

I find it funny Dansby stated "unfinished business" in his return to the Cards then follows the money to a crappy Browns team a year later.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Palmer if you look at the overall body of his work it not that impressive. He his not great in clutch games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm hearing locally that DE/OLB John Abraham got a DUI.
He has been excused from TC to this point. This is likely the reason why. I'll provide a link if i can find one.

Another suspension looming? If so that front seven just got even weaker.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm hearing locally that DE/OLB John Abraham got a DUI.
He has been excused from TC to this point. This is likely the reason why. I'll provide a link if i can find one.

Another suspension looming? If so that front seven just got even weaker.[/QUOTE

Mojo been to Spurs board lately?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I pop in to browse about once a week. That board has really gotten completely useless...unless you're a troll. It's not even good entertainment anymore. Lol

I get that its unmoderated and thats the appeal of the board...but it's completely lacking in any substance anymore. Even "The Club" forum sucks.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I just really think Palmer does not have a lot of good football left in him. Also I think that defense they have will wear out during the course of the year. Lot of experts thinks they are better than us. I say no.
What say you?
psshh... the hell with the Cardinals the Niners are overrated. They'll be shocked when they're looking up at the Rams come December.

jdhommert

Rookie
Losing Dansby and Washington is a HUGE blow to that team.

Gitz is aging bu tis still going to be a super reliable WR who I'm sure will probably throw up 800-1000 yards easily.

I look for Floyd to really take over as the #1

OL has been their biggest issue for years. They added Veldheer and will finally have a healthy Cooper for the first time.

Added Buchannon at S and at TE Niklas..wasn't a huge fan of their draft tbh Also added Cromartie we'll see if he has anything left in the tank.