Not an AD replacement but a traits player not being talked about much

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ohio State fan here and I would like him in horns, but not in the second round. There were lots of games where he wasnt as much of a factor has he should have been
Also a Buckeye Backer and I concur, Hall would disappear. He has the ability to make outstanding plays, however, he seems to lack the ability to be consistent on every down.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Also a Buckeye Backer and I concur, Hall would disappear. He has the ability to make outstanding plays, however, he seems to lack the ability to be consistent on every down.
Isn't that a common problem with defensive lineman? Consistent effort. Who knows which players we are targeting but DL has to be pretty high among them. I'll take the guy with the motor that never stops vs the guy capable of outstanding plays whenever he's not loafing.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Isn't that a common problem with defensive lineman? Consistent effort. Who knows which players we are targeting but DL has to be pretty high among them. I'll take the guy with the motor that never stops vs the guy capable of outstanding plays whenever he's not loafing.
It is not always easy because sometimes when they say "A guys motor never stops." Sometimes it means, he is short on talent.

WestCoastRam

Legend
BTW, this is an interesting video of 10 defensive draft gems... We have discussed most of these players. Not sure the credentials of the guys in the video, but the first 10 minutes or so they talk about USC pro day because the one guy supposedly attended it.

So skip those first 10 minutes.

A lot of DTs & secondary guys are discussed. I jumped ahead once I got their view of each player...they tend to drone on a bit.

View: https://youtu.be/kRE7i5g84Qs?si=kzxhIV5dWL50VK5v

Brett Kollmann is very good at what he does.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
"A guys motor never stops." Sometimes it means, he is short on talent.
And I'll take that guy over the talented, lazy man on the DL even if he makes a couple of big plays once in a while. I'd imagine, laziness when not checked by the staff immediately, could become contagious.