No Practice Today, Are You Kidding Me?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
Dudes I am hating life!

I put on my comfy clothes to go into work. I have a late night meeting thanks to so much of my team being in Santa Monica, so I blocked off a good two hours today to take my happy ass to Rams park and enjoy me some training camp.

Wednesday, July 30th: OFF DAY.

There are not enough Kleenex in the world for my tears...:cry:

bluecoconuts

Legend
You didn't go to Santa Monica?

Well Santa Monica sucks, buy right next to it are some great beaches that are far less crowded. You should have gone.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You didn't go to Santa Monica?

Well Santa Monica sucks, buy right next to it are some great beaches that are far less crowded. You should have gone.

Hehe I get to go out to Santa Monica quite frequently, my friend. :) My company is headquartered there.

Just not there this week.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sorry bro, that sux. They'll be practicing all the up to Sunday. Not sure which ones are open, but I hope you can catch a practice.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry bro, that sux. They'll be practicing all the up to Sunday. Not sure which ones are open, but I hope you can catch a practice.

Yeah going to try very hard the next few days. This day was just too perfect for it, and so damn nice out too. :-(

I'm starting to eye Friday. My wife heads to North Carolina this weekend so I'm at home with the kids.

My 9-year-old son would love nothing more but to go to practice (again), but my 7-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter could care less. Don't worry, I'll be taking a paternity test when my wife leaves to figure out what the hell is wrong with those two! :)

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Yeah going to try very hard the next few days. This day was just too perfect for it, and so damn nice out too. :-(

I'm starting to eye Friday. My wife heads to North Carolina this weekend so I'm at home with the kids.

My 9-year-old son would love nothing more but to go to practice (again), but my 7-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter could care less. Don't worry, I'll be taking a paternity test when my wife leaves to figure out what the hell is wrong with those two! :)

Here is everything you need to know about Training Camp, including the schedule. They only have a limited number of OPEN practices, so you'd be wise to check the schedule before you make the trek out to Rams Park.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/training-camp-2014.html

http://prod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/2014_training_camp_calendar.pdf