LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
image.jpeg

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Gentlemen.... I start a 3 month fitness boot camp tomorrow night. The class before mine is a Yoga class.... followed by a Zumba class. I will keep you all updated as needed. I wonder if they will frown upon me wearing a Go Pro Helmet during class?

Update: So the Go Pro was a No Go.... but if it's any consolation I took a plethora of mental pictures. I was too busy with sign-ups and getting instructions to really take it all in, but I will definitely try to scumbag some REAL pics. I'm going to have to be stealthy with it though... they are already suspicious of me as I WAS sporting a full-fledged chub as I was ogling the gals performing some deep squats. The combination of the chub and my heavy breathing did not go over well. So much for first impressions. :shades:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh Bat Girl

I fapped to that!!!!

An she reminds me of my girl.......same curves. I love that female form with some hips and tits and nice hair and an ass.

And an appetite too of course. Otherwise its all useless

MV2.jpg

LOL

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What about Robin???

Really???

WTF Batman.......

watch the clip this is funny.

And she is one hot piece of ass and that's just true.