LEGEND No Pirates, Just Booty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sometimes it only lasts til I meet her though. Anyone ever meet one of them HOT chicks that as soon as she opened her mouth her voice made her unbeareable to speak with? I cant live with a cartoon voice, no freakin way.

When I was fresh out of college I had a chance to be around one of my all time high school crushes. My College roommate used to date her but they were done a while ago. She got a job in one of the local bars and since she was new she was mostly day shift. I went there every day after work. A guy that worked with me went too. This girl was incredible. She was the type of pretty/hot that it was hard to take your eyes off of her even for a second. Her body was fantastic but her face and smile could melt an iceberg. So, we went to the bar most days for about two or three months. We would talk to her because it was slow. She had a reputation of going around with bad boys and guys that were abusive so I figured I didn't have a chance...that is not me. I was convinced she had a thing for my friend since he was cracking her up all the time. One night we went to a different bar and she was there hanging out. Out of the blue she plants one on me. My buddy was pissed but I didn't care. I went to her place the next night and, well you know what happened. So we started dating. I would go to lunch with her and hang at her house, etc. It lasted two weeks. When she started to be herself around me I couldn't stand her. She was all drama and constantly talking about her friends and how much she still cares about old boyfriends despite no longer being with them. I don't think we had one intelligent conversation about anything. She was busted up about the break up because she was happy that she finally found a nice guy. I couldn't do it. After that she never looked the same to me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
08.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Breakup/rebound wuss is pretty good tho, ehh????

C2jMvM4XAAAwQoW.jpg
C2iisxeVQAIDmlx.jpg
C2gbcsFWgAAytnR.jpg
C2escmjWIAAlFwL.jpg

I always thought my sex drive could overrule my need for emotional and intellectual companionship. I used to tell my friends that I was going to marry the sexiest woman I can. I had one in Kelly and it just wasn't enough. I was in disbelief at the time.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I always thought my sex drive could overrule my need for emotional and intellectual companionship. I used to tell my friends that I was going to marry the sexiest woman I can. I had one in Kelly and it just wasn't enough. I was in disbelief at the time.
Sounds like me....My wife has a booty...well, HAD a BOOTY, much like these in here...We still barely know each other...I let a few great stimulating conversationalist get away.