Nick Foles highlights?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Far and few in between. But he sure looked good early on. I remember the second Cardinals game when you would literally cheer for a completion because they were so rare at this point in the season.

View: http://youtu.be/dd6u6sStveM

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ya sick bastid!:rant:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He was literally the worst QB in the NFL as far as QBR last year. Let's go ahead and forget this guy. Barring an unfortunate series of injuries, he probably will never take the field as a Ram ever again.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I still can't get over that Sted celebration. Worth the fine.
Agreed, especially because of where it happened. That game was easily the high point of the season for me last year, and for that i give mad props to Foles, Gurley and many other guys for showing up ready to ball that day.

Fuck the Tards.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
download (5).jpg

200.gif

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I still can't get over that throw to Stedman, in overtime, vs the seacocks, in between Sherman and Thomas. How the fuck do you make a throw that damn good and then suck sooo bad the rest of the year, blows my mind man...

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I just can't believe they bothered to block a video of Nick Foles highlights.

For realz?!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm betting the video consisted of about 5 or 6 throws.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It was a strange thing.......he went from looking pretty damn good to complete shit almost overnight.

I still think he got hurt in GB and the wheels came off mentally.

I still hope he has a good career, he's a good dude and deserves another shot at it. Just not with the Rams.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I say he beats out Goff.

WITH YOU 100%.
Foles play last year and the drafting of Goff are all just misdirection
for the surprise attack we have planned this year.I will bet my junior CIA badge on it.

TexasRam

Legend
Trust me, I'm glad we drafted Goff.

But Foles had about the worst supporting cast in all of football. Yea he missed some reads and forced some balls but his QBR rating had a lot to due with the lack of Wr's and pass pro.

I think it's unfair to use Foles as the scapegoat.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Trust me, I'm glad we drafted Goff.

But Foles had about the worst supporting cast in all of football. Yea he missed some reads and forced some balls but his QBR rating had a lot to due with the lack of Wr's and pass pro.

I think it's unfair to use Foles as the scapegoat.
Yes, our wr's werent the best, but Foles overthrew/underthrew them a shit ton. Unfair to use him as a scapegoat? I think not.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching that video, it's just painful to see how bad Foles's lower body mechanics are at times.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a strange thing.......he went from looking pretty damn good to complete crap almost overnight.

I still think he got hurt in GB and the wheels came off mentally.

I still hope he has a good career, he's a good dude and deserves another shot at it. Just not with the Rams.

I can't agree with this, Les. I think it's just rationalizing a guy who wasn't good to begin with. I have no doubt that his confidence took a major hit which only made him play worse but he didn't go from pretty damn good to complete crap overnight. He played a good game against Seattle in Week 1 (not as good as the stats make it seem, though) and then he stunk up the field against Washington and Pittsburgh in Weeks 2 and 3. In Week 4, he had a great game against Arizona...but it was more of a great half as he wasn't anything special in the first half.

And after the Green Bay game, he had decent games against Cleveland and SF. The dude was who he was. He was a fringe starting QB on a team with a dysfunctional offense. Put together some good stretches of play but ultimately proved to be what he was...a bad starting QB in a bad situation.

And when you look at his game, that's exactly what you see. He's a guy with middling physical tools, middling mechanics, middling mental acuity, and middling arm talent.