nice earthquake

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
3:20am - 6.0 less than 30mi's from us and 10k's below surface. house really shook. we we're ready to bail if it continued. had kids out of bed before shaking stopped.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro in Houston called me to say that there was wide spread damage in Napa, which is closer to the epicenter. We were out earlier today and didn't notice any damage in our area.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
3:20am - 6.0 less than 30mi's from us and 10k's below surface. house really shook. we we're ready to bail if it continued. had kids out of bed before shaking stopped.

I can almost relate. I live in (Edmond) Oklahoma which is almost becoming the Earthquake capital of the world lol

We've had two over 4.0 the last few weeks and in 2011 we had a 5.6 that I remember the most because of how long it was.

I'm worried that instead of 1s, 2s and 3s we're starting to move up to 2s, 3s and 4s a couple times a month.

Basically you'll feel a measurable quake almost every week out here now.

And I don't have the energy to debate fracking with anyone lol