NFLN Rookie Mini Camp Coverage!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a 'Heads-Up' NFLN Plans Rookie mini Camp coverage, live on TV, Starting today, at 1:00 pm PST until 3:00 PST! They have already stated that the Rams will be covered in this! How much IDK! Obviously the Rams won't be the only team covered, BUT!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Saw a little of them practicing on the beach - doing sprints in the sand. Pretty funny. One of the reporters made comment that you wouldn't ever see them doing THAT in St Louis. Um... Fisher had them practicing in sand while in St Louis. I remember because some posters were arguing that sand is hard on the joints. One brought up a horrific injury during the Probowl week sustained by one of the players while scrimmaging in the sand. These guys ought to do at least a little research before opening their pie hole.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Saw a little of them practicing on the beach - doing sprints in the sand. Pretty funny. One of the reporters made comment that you wouldn't ever see them doing THAT in St Louis. Um... Fisher had them practicing in sand while in St Louis. I remember because some posters were arguing that sand is hard on the joints. One brought up a horrific injury during the Probowl week sustained by one of the players while scrimmaging in the sand. These guys ought to do at least a little research before opening their pie hole.

Well there wasn't ocean next to them, so it's totally different, duhhhhh

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2:45 pm PST Up-Dated weather report. It's pouring rain now, so I'm sure we won't see anything, Out-side!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
2:45 pm PST Up-Dated weather report. It's pouring rain now, so I'm sure we won't see anything, Out-side!
Pouring rain in SoCal??? Crazy. It has been raining here in MD for what feels like 2 weeks straight....actually, I think we have had rain for 12 of the last 14 days now that I think about it.....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just saw a short video of practice, before the Rains came. They showed Goff hanging out with Havenstein and the new OG Murphy on the side lines! Goff sure looks Skinny next to these two!:rolllaugh:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Pouring rain in LA , ? are you sure you're watching the right channel ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pouring rain in LA , ? are you sure you're watching the right channel ?
Their in Oxnard, Ventura County, Calif. Not Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Calif. there's approx. 60 miles between the two places. And the weather is next to never the same in both places!
I'm just 20 minutes away from the Oxnard camp. And its been raining here for over an hour now!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

there are beaches in st louis?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No rain now....it's getting more tropical here...than ever...global warming much....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he had a sand field built IIRR.

i'm not doubting you man. usually when you say something i take it as a fact.

i didn't watch the report but i would assume the reporter meant the rams wouldn't be on a beach in st louis.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just watched on NFLNETWORK. Goff taking snaps from under center. Weinke stopping him after each one and correcting him. Looked to my untrained eye like they were working on his head position during his three step drop and his left plant leg at the bottom of the drop back.

I know the guy knows what he's doing but I was like "too much info! Give him one thing to focus on and let him take some snaps! It's all about reps to build that muscle memory that stays comsistent under pressure."

Then again I'm not an NFL quarterback coach and a pretty good NFL QB in my own right like Weinke was, so don't take my word for it! As I said I trust him - just wanted to see that smooth quick release of our boy a few more times. Could've watched all day actually.