NFL Network Sammy Bradford Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Why is he saying that schotty needs to make sure that bradford gets rid of it quickly when all rams fans are pleading with him to go over the top more.. It's checkdown city at the moment

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why is he saying that schotty needs to make sure that bradford gets rid of it quickly when all rams fans are pleading with him to go over the top more.. It's checkdown city at the moment
Yeah - not sure getting the ball out quickly is the problem. A running game and some time for plays to develop might be nice. Those are the things I think we will see this season and it will make for a huge difference in Sam's game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I can't watch the video from this iPad, but you are right if that's what was said. Do some of these guys actually watch the Rams?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't watch the video from this iPad, but you are right if that's what was said. Do some of these guys actually watch the Rams?
To answer your question ' Do these guys watch the Rams? ' It sure doesn't sound like it!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We need to get the ball down field more, yeah. I'm tired of 3rd and longs.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
WTF, this is the coverage Sam gets? "Will Rams QB hold his starting post?"

What kind of video title is that?

I've almost totally tuned out the media.

FRO

Legend
If Britt and Quick pan out they will help greatly with getting the ball down the field. They are great stretch receivers if they play to their potential. While I really like Pettis, Gibson, and Amendola they were never going to be down the field guys. They have sadly been our best WRs the past 4 years. I think we have guys now that can go down the field. A great run game helps throwing the ball down the field too. Bradford has always been a great play action passer.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
One of the intriguing things about Britt and Quick (Cook as well, I guess) is that there strength and body types should be conducive to getting thrown to if they are open or not.

I try not to add to the mountain of excuses I have likely already made for Bradford, but that was definitely a major problem: receivers getting open. "Getting rid of the ball quick" assumes you have receivers that are open in less than 3 seconds. I don't feel like we had a lot of that the past few years, which has resulted in sacks and balls being thrown away (or in Clemons case, running for his life). If Bradford continues to develop confidence that he can throw to Quick, Cook, or Britt even when they are covered then that is going to force defenses to play more honest. That will then give us the chance to buy Sam more time so he can give Austin and Givens a look down field.

I'm such a freaking homer, just talking about this has me all damn giddy. Hurry the eff up September!!!!

RFIP

OK here it is. I'm going to kill myself if I read one more negative Bradford thread at least before game @#$%^& ONE!!!!!!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I wll come to your funeral. There will be something . . ."step it up" or "get rid of it quicker" or "too many dumpoffs" . . . some nimrod will write it and a bigger one will post it and the biggest set of nimrods will debate it for dats at herd.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Who on this team is going to push him for his starting job this season? It's not gonna happen. Pointless video.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
You have to give them this much...they made a FAIR assessment!
you were just kidding right lol? I cant stand this ignorant media bullshit. W'ere designing a team to run first play action drop back and pass and this douche says get rid of the ball quickly. Then says Bradford needs to play better in Seattle and San Fran because HE (not Clemens) went 0-4 against them. I believe he went 1-1 last year and 4-1-1 the year before. They know so little shit about this team he cant even get simple facts straight. Dudes a chump

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Actually last year he was 0-1, and over the alst 2 years he is 2-2-1...note they only use SF and SEA not the division (so no Cards games, who he 3-0 in the last 2yrs). But yeah, that takes 30seconds to find only...a "news" report should get it right.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Pssst, someone should tell them that Sam played less than half the season last year. After the deep ball with no pass protection was dumped, he had good numbers. Would it hurt the "experts" to take 5 minutes to review this stuff BEFORE then give their review?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I about threw up when he said they passed on Andy Dalton. Are my eyes deceiving me, is Andy Dalton better than Sam Bradford? Dalton has AJ Green, Marvin Jones, and Jermaine Gresham to throw to. If you've not seen any AJ Green highlights, check them out.

Also forgot to mention that the Bengals have one of the best and most athletic LT's in the game in Andrew Whitworth. On screen plays and running plays that big guy, 6'7" 330lbs gets down field about as fast as the ball carrier.

Will St Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford hold his starting job?

No, now that we've drafted Johnny Manziel to replace him. These idiots don't get it do they? That's fine though, it's going to make it all the more sickening when they have to jump on the bandwagon.