NFL Live Pick Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I guess they were just tired of being wrong. It's the first time in several weeks they picked us.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It was a great stage for us. A lot of people who don't normally watch the Rams saw the Peyton Manning thumping on Sunday. It smelled a whole lot like the superbowl and it demonstrated that this team can destroy anyone in the NFL if we play like we can. Consistency (and an earier start) is the key though obviously. A nice shellacking on Rivers this weekend will sure be tasty.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seems like every time I really get my hopes up for the Rams to climb back in things, they crush me. So I'm very concerned with this game.

But I like the matchup, it's gonna be a close game but I really think the Rams can pull this one out. And it's such a big game for them man, they gotta come out of there with a win. Really hope the difference between this game and all those others where we've been crushed is the defense. This team needs to have something they can count on every week and it's gonna have to be that D.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
The way the D has been playing we will be in a position to beat SD.The offense has to play smart with no turnovers or drive killing penalties. ST I'm not to worried about were solid there,I think we win 27-13

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Re"drive killing penalties".
Rams have been exemplary ( nice word, huh) in the last month against good foes. :cheers: