NFL AM? these guys are seriously a joke...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ever watch NFL AM? whats the point, seriously? A couple of tools with no experience, one ex player and a Megan Fox look alike host. anyways the guys did a quick segment today on just the niners and seahawks (of course). the segment was each guy had to give a reason why the niners and hawks make the playoffs and why not. out of 6 replies for both why the niners and hawks wouldnt make the playoffs not one of them mentioned ANYTHING about the Cardinals or Rams rising and stealing one of those spots. its just baffling sometimes... I think I might just stop watching all this trash sports tv completely until the season begins the Rams start winning games and those assholes are forced to talk about who's kicking ass in the West and all over the league.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
ever watch NFL AM? whats the point, seriously? A couple of tools with no experience, one ex player and a Megan Fox look alike host. anyways the guys did a quick segment today on just the niners and seahawks (of course). the segment was each guy had to give a reason why the niners and hawks make the playoffs and why not. out of 6 replies for both why the niners and hawks wouldnt make the playoffs not one of them mentioned ANYTHING about the Cardinals or Rams rising and stealing one of those spots. its just baffling sometimes... I think I might just stop watching all this trash sports tv completely until the season begins the Rams start winning games and those assholes are forced to talk about who's kicking ass in the West and all over the league.

It's just something to put on as you get ready for work. In order to get respect, we have to earn it. The facts are that we've been losing for a long time. Remember how many picked us to win the division going into Spags second year. Boy, we all were fooled haha!

Besides, it makes it much sweeter when we take them by surprise (y)

A55VA6

Legend
I watched early this morning and I believe they did a segment for the Rams and Cardinals, and then after that they did the 49ers and Seahawks. I barely remember though because I was half asleep. haha.

I do remember they said the Rams will make the playoffs because of their defensive line possibly being the best in the league, and the addition of Gregg Williams. They then said they will miss the playoffs because of uncertain QB play, the secondary, and tough division.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched early this morning and I believe they did a segment for the Rams and Cardinals, and then after that they did the 49ers and Seahawks. I barely remember though because I was half asleep. haha.

I do remember they said the Rams will make the playoffs because of their defensive line possibly being the best in the league, and the addition of Gregg Williams. They then said they will miss the playoffs because of uncertain QB play, the secondary, and tough division.

figures... same cliche

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
watched it this morning to and was all :wtf:

However I can say NFL AM is 40 times better than watching pos ESPN in the morning...
It was like they just got done sniffing all the jock straps in Seattle and San Fran -_-

fearsomefour

Legend
I've been saying this for a couple of years now. Used to be good is a total joke now. Anytime a sport tries to appeal "to the average" fan coverage goes to crap. "Average fan" is a code word for ignorant. Same thing has happened to news coverage.
Content ruled by demographics=garbage, fluff.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Not that I like them talking about the Seahawks and 49'ers, but they are the class of the division and the league. They're the best, so they are going to talk about them. They swept us last year. The Rams aren't going to get talked about more until they start winning consistently against the likes of our division rivals and start earning that respect.

FRO

Legend
Don't get upset with the media. They always pick last years winners. How many guys had the Texans picking first or the Falcons picking top 5? The Rams have a good team. We know this. The media will come around later.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dude, this is what they think. Wilson/Kap rule, Cards finished 10-6 somehow (it's magic to them), and Bradford drools. That's all the you need to know, man. That's really what it boils down to. How bad Sam sucks overrules how good our defense and running game is. Yeah, it's complete bull crap. Don't watch that crap until the season.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

What was your criticism again? The show doesn't really need to make sense.