LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I just saw that watching late game. Hmmmmm why The Mummy?
Universal is going to try and reboot all their classic 1930's / 1940's movie monsters , all into a shared Universe

The way Marvel Studios has been doing with their comic book movies

Universal Pictures , will be bringing back such characters as the Wolfman , Frankenstein , Dracula , and others , and they will all coexist

And if you noticed , Russell Crow in the trailer , he's playing Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde , and Johnny Depp has apparently been inked to play The Invisible man

So basically , The Mummy is the first , of which I'm sure Universal Studio is hoping , will be many more classic monster reboots , where each movie will cross over into the other , the same way Marvel does with the Avengers

Me personally , I love the idea , now will it work .......................we'll wait and see

universal_monsters_625.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Even though I wasn't blown always from the first Trailer , The Mummy is still one of my most anticipated movies of 2017 , and beyond ,

the Trailer left me a little uninspired , , ( it looked more like a Tom Cruise movie then a Mummy ) but I was still very excited just because of who the writers , producer and director are

But now , Universal has released this Inside Look , which actually looks a whole lot better then the actual Trailer did

So now I'm back on board.............lol

We also get to see more of Russell Crow as Dr Jekyll , which I'm probably just as excited about

mummy.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
17 seconds of Spider-man Homecoming , full trailer comes out tomorrow night

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
International Trailer

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I hadn't heard anything about this movie before and it just showed up on YouTube when I was browsing tonight.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
for anyone interested in the early days of NASA

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure how I feel about this one , Blade Runner was one of those perfect movies , and one of the greatest sci fi movies of all time , that just didn't need a sequel

Looks like Harrison Ford is making the rounds , retiring all his character

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not sure how I feel about this one , Blade Runner was one of those perfect movies , and one of the greatest sci fi movies of all time , that just didn't need a sequel

Looks like Harrison Ford is making the rounds , retiring all his character

Well, actually, since there are like 9 different versions of the movie... Hard to call it perfect unless you have a specific version in mind. Still, I get you. I love the movie (liked every version in varying degrees)

Honestly, I'm excited about it, but I dunno. If done right, it could be awesome, but this isn't a franchise you want to crap on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Always interested in seeing a new twist on old classic tales. I'll give this a shot I have a feeling.