Need Some FFB Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My WR's are
Vincent Jackson
Emmanuel Sanders
Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Cooks
John Brown (Az)

Who should I play as my 3 ? Sanders has a "questionable" status on him.

TIA

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Me, i'd probably roll with Sanders, Jeffery, and Cooks. I got one myself, Tre Mason against ARI or a hurt Fred Jackson vs KC?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me, i'd probably roll with Sanders, Jeffery, and Cooks. I got one myself, Tre Mason against ARI or a hurt Fred Jackson vs KC?
I'm playing Tre Mason today ... he and Gore are my only RB's right now lol

moklerman

Warner-phile
My WR's are
Vincent Jackson
Emmanuel Sanders
Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Cooks
John Brown (Az)

Who should I play as my 3 ? Sanders has a "questionable" status on him.

TIA
I think Jackson is a better play than he has been recently now that McCown is back in the lineup, Jeffery should be good too as that game should be high-scoring and Brown's been consistently getting looks so those are the 3 I'd put in. Cooks is high risk, high reward because you never know who the Saints are going to throw to and Sanders is sort of in the same boat.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Falcons are bad but don't know what to expect from the Bucs. I'd do Jeffrey hoping they cover Marshall. Especially if Sanders is questionable. New Orleans plays SF... I wouldn't bet on Cooks.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Jackson is a better play than he has been recently now that McCown is back in the lineup, Jeffery should be good too as that game should be high-scoring and Brown's been consistently getting looks so those are the 3 I'd put in. Cooks is high risk, high reward because you never know who the Saints are going to throw to and Sanders is sort of in the same boat.

But Sanders is playing Vs Oakland! LOL. If he plays, he should have a day!