Need Rams Wallpaper for twitter background.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Any of you artistic gurus want to design something current for me? I'd be proud to rock the ROD logo as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Your screen resolution is...?

Sent via Tapatalk2.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Your screen resolution is...?

Sent via Tapatalk2.
It's 1920 x 1080.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
More Rams, players, logos, maybe you can throw my avatar in there somewhere, but all in all, more about the team I guess.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Actually, hold on, it looks cool blown up. Let me see how it looks.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Looks badass as my header photo, just needs a touch more for my twitter background. I like where it's going though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Looks badass as my header photo, just needs a touch more for my twitter background. I like where it's going though.
Looks awesome on my computer - which is running a smaller resolution (1366x768).
I'm a minimalist (sorta), so you'll have to tell me how much more you want on there, and where you want it to be placed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
Looks awesome on my computer - which is running a smaller resolution (1366x768).
I'm a minimalist (sorta), so you'll have to tell me how much more you want on there, and where you want it to be placed.
Check out my twitter homepage and tell me what you think. I think it looks pretty cool.

Thank you for doing this, BTW.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Check out my twitter homepage and tell me what you think. I think it looks pretty cool.
I did. That's what I mean when I say it looks awesome on my computer. I'm talking about how your page looks. I can't tell what it looks like on your resolution though. That's a bigass screen.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I did. That's what I mean when I say it looks awesome on my computer. I'm talking about how your page looks. I can't tell what it looks like on your resolution though. That's a bigass screen.
Yeah, I had to tile it, it was too small. But I like it tiled. Let me gel on it. It's really growing on me.

And...thank you very much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
Yeah, I had to tile it, it was too small. But I like it tiled. Let me gel on it. It's really growing on me.

Well, let me see if I can make it bigger. Hold your horses there, pally.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:

Well, let me see if I can make it bigger. Hold your horses there, pally.
No, I like it tiled, if i changed one thing. I'd get rid of the DR RAM, and put my avatar right about where the M lands when its tiled. On my computer, it would be perfect like that, because JL, and the ROD logo are in the perfect place already.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Love it.

Thanks a bunch.

You can delete the thread if you want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Love it.

Thanks a bunch.

You can delete the thread if you want.
It'll self-destruct in 15 minutes.
(really slow fuses on these self-destructing threads)