Nebraska's Red & White Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I watched this game/scrimmage/practice last night and was entertained. Attendance was damn near 87,000 which lands it about 7th on the list of team scrimmages since they started tracking such things. A lot of hoopla on the hometown boy, Coach Scott Frost, coming home to coach his alma mater. The offense he brought with him is going to make Nebraska fun to watch again. Les Miles' son, Ben Miles, is on the team but he's a fullback. Frost doesn't use a FB in his O. Yes, Nebraska without a FB! Shocking turn of events but I guess Frost is finding a way to use Ben Miles.

The main reason I'm posting about this game, other than I'm a Husker fan, duh huh, is that Kurt Warner's son, Kade Warner, plays for the Huskers this year. And he scored a TD in this game. Of course, it was made possible by a pitiful tackle attempt but a TD just the same. Check it out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHss3Tzt1RU

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nebraska Football might be finally back with Scott Frost as their Head Coach. Amazing that Frost passed on several opportunities to head back to his alma mater, kudos to Frost for not forgetting the relationships and embracing the challenge of restoring the Cornhuskers to the days of yesteryear under the likes of Bob Devaney and Tom Osborne.

I wish Frost all the best, just not against Ohio State. And glad that Cade Warner is looking good.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nebraska Football might be finally back with Scott Frost as their Head Coach. Amazing that Frost passed on several opportunities to head back to his alma mater, kudos to Frost for not forgetting the relationships and embracing the challenge of restoring the Cornhuskers to the days of yesteryear under the likes of Bob Devaney and Tom Osborne.

I wish Frost all the best, just not against Ohio State. And glad that Cade Warner is looking good.
November 3rd, by the way, is that OSU thing. :coach::lifting:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy
I haven't checked your roster but I'm not sure you have an Edmund and a Fitzgerald???? :neener: