NBA standings.....wow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't recall a time in my life when both the Lakers and Celtics were near the bottom of their conferences. Between the two they have 50 total wins, and that has got to be the worst ever by a large margin for the two.

On the other hand San Antonio is the most amazing machine, they just roll on. I'm pulling for Duncan and Pop, just because I like them both a lot and I think it will propel Duncan into the conversation of greatest big men ever. He makes my list.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, I quit looking a couple of months ago. This is the worst I can remember the Lakers ever being in the past 40+ years. :(

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's because it pays to lose in the NBA.

Here in O-Town the fans get pissed when we actually win a game.

Lots of people talk about how the system is so flawed. Our ex-coach Stan Van Gundy (fired because of Dwightmare, not because of his superior performance) still lives here in town. He comes on the local morning sports radio on Thursdays for about 10-15 minutes. He came out and said just last week that Orlando has a playoff roster right this minute, but the decision makers make absolutely sure that they do not win. Attempting to gain a high draft pick is all that matters. The other clubs are doing the same shit.

From the "Lose At All Costs" to the "Refs Calling The Game According To The Name On The Jersey".... the league is fucking broken.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker I can't remember winning only 25 games either, it's horrible. It's not good for the NBA when the two premier clubs are among the worst teams in the league.

Selassie the NBA needs to make changes for sure. I liked Stern as a commish and he did a good job but the last few years he sort of just let things run as they were and wasn't policing things the way he should have been. It took players knocking on his head to get him to finally do something about flopping, I'm thinking it will take owners beating on the new guy to get a change is the losing on purpose.