NBA Conference Finals 2023

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’m a huge fan of Jimmy Butler. The guy’s mom kicked him out when he was a kid, he lived on the streets and with friends until one of the families he lived with realized his situation.

Went to Marquette, graduated, dominated his senior year. Drafted thirtieth overall, where a lot of NBA picks don’t tend to become much of anything.

And now he’s a superstar, arguably the best defender in the NBA, and a key part of why the Heat have made it this far.

The fact that he’s a Rams fan helps.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know there are a lot of Lakers fans on ROD. That being said, the Nuggets sent them packing. It looks like it may finally be their year. You have to take out the Big Dog to advance and they definitely did that.
Go Nuggets!!!

Tano

Legend
I don't really watch basketball anyone and barely follow what the team does but the Lakers this year were lucky to even get to the conference championship games from what I read.

Good luck to your Nuggets

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
My Heat have no business being in the position they are in, given their talent level relative to other contenders. I'm just enjoying the ride (and I wouldn't bet against them on Saturday!)