Narcos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I've been watching this new series on Netflix and it's outstanding. It's the story of Pablo Escobar and the Medellin Cartel and the DEA agents who fought those wars in the 80s. Yes--it's a mix of English and subtitles(which adds to the authenticity) but the tense drama and superb acting along with the beautiful scenery of Columbia makes for an exciting show.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
On episode 5. Great show. I like how they use real pics of the people it's about (Escobar, Lehder, etc.).

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Mmmm nachos
drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Oh right "Narcos" my bad :oops:

Big Willie

Starter
I was wondering if I should watch it. Now I am sold. Or will let you know what I think.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Based upon this thread I started watching, and I watch almost no TV. I like the series so far, and it's given me the impetus to research the backstory on what really happened during Escobar's life, because there is no way I'm going to buy into an American TV series frame of events.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Will check it out. Looks great!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Based upon this thread I started watching, and I watch almost no TV. I like the series so far, and it's given me the impetus to research the backstory on what really happened during Escobar's life, because there is no way I'm going to buy into an American TV series frame of events.

I knew Escobar from news events and documentaries. It's as sensational as his life.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Best show ever! I just finished wished season 2. I am sad that it is over. I hope they continue with the California Cartel story.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It looks like this may have to be next after I finish up Peaky Blinders....