Name your surprise breakout player for 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Pick a guy who's not really on the radar who you think will vie for Pro Bowl honors this season.

My surprise pick.... TJ McDonald.

I think he's very smart, working really hard, focused, and will be a star in GW's defense. And I think he's gonna make the Pro Bowl.

Who do you got?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll take the lay-up...

Tavon Austin

It's a year later. Tavon knows what he's doing now. Sam is back. Schotty has an offseason to prepare.

Look out!

EDIT: I call him a surprise because there appears some angst among what we have at WR and Austin seems a forgotten man in that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm not sure if it will be a surprise that Austin breaks out, but the guy was really starting to come on before his injury. That's an easy answer

Otherwise, I think this will be the year that Quick might start to put it all together.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Don't know about a Pro Bowl (popularity contest) birth, but it wouldn't shock me to see any of the WRs, not named Pettis, have a breakout season.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Good call. If so, that's HUGE!

It's awfully quiet around him however...

I very briefly considered posting a question to Kevin Demoff asking about Jones' progress.

Not really his primary area of knowledge but I wouldn't be surprised if he knows a thing it two about it. Plus who the hell else are we supposed to ask?

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams won't make pro bowls until the team is a playoff team, but two guys I like to really take the next step are Trumaine Johnson on the D side and Joe Barksdale on the O side.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's quiet around everyone isn't it? Last I heard on Bradford we had given up on him, and we're going to draft Fred Savage as his replacement.
Franchise QB baby!
The-wonder-years1.jpg