name an artist that you embarrassed to admit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I dont understand being embarrassed? I guess I like a lot of things that might embarrass some people to admit but I don't care.

For example how about C.W. McCall? Is anybody old enough to remember the CB songs of the seventies like "Convoy"? He sang that. I'm a fan, yes, I admit it.

When we go on a family vacation by car you can bet I will launch into this song. I love this song!!!! My kids/wife love me singing it too!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't know how embarassing this really is, but I do love early Michael Jackson: "Off the Wall" and "Thriller". I think those two albums are pop genius. Even "Bad" is OK. Everything after that is terrible

SierraRam

Recreational User
I was a total metal head, but something about these guys drew me in. Total nerds, but totally fun!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Pet Shop Boys...West end girls and opportunities are good songs. Please don't tell anyone.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm not a big fan of country, bluegrass, or hip-hop ... but the theme song from Justified combines them all, and awesomely so. Not really embarrassed about htis one.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Jasper Johns

Jasper_Johns_False_Start.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm not a big fan of country, bluegrass, or hip-hop ... but the theme song from Justified combines them all, and awesomely so. Not really embarrassed about htis one.

I need to get back into watching Justified. I love Timothy Olyphant but seems like I get too invested in all of his shows and have to stop once he knocks a gal up that he can't be with. I need to power through in hope that he gets back with Natalie Zea. My goodness gracious, now I'm thinking about how beautiful Natalie Zea is... but Raylan Givens can't have her. Fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Haim, it's a band of three sisters, and I'm not sure why. It's as if their music hypnotizes me and that I'm forced to like them. I try to convince myself that Corey Haim is their daddy but I don't think that's the case.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I need to get back into watching Justified. I love Timothy Olyphant but seems like I get too invested in all of his shows and have to stop once he knocks a gal up that he can't be with. I need to power through in hope that he gets back with Natalie Zea. My goodness gracious, now I'm thinking about how beautiful Natalie Zea is... but Raylan Givens can't have her. Fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Haim, it's a band of three sisters, and I'm not sure why. It's as if their music hypnotizes me and that I'm forced to like them. I try to convince myself that Corey Haim is their daddy but I don't think that's the case.

Don't tell me too much, I'm still working my way through season 3!