name an artist that you embarrassed to admit...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Ok. This will probably open me up to more scrutiny than I care for but, here goes. I found this to be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Makes me laugh every time I see or hear it.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the guy that does these videos is very talented. some of the songs are very funny. there was a beatles one, but it was taken down. :(

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok. This will probably open me up to more scrutiny than I care for but, here goes. I found this to be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. Makes me laugh every time I see or hear it.

this was oddly hypnotic.

PhxRam

Embarrassed? Oh hell no.

I have no problems rolling up to someone at a stop light pumping some Manilow.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Embarrassed? Oh hell no.

I have no problems rolling up to someone at a stop light pumping some Manilow.

that is the first time that i've ever heard the words "pumping" and "Manilow" used in the same sentence.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Embarrassed? Wow. I dunno if I'd be embarrassed about any of my musical tastes. I like musicals. I started singing in school choirs after seeing Robert Preston in The Music Man and thought it was about the coolest thing not a sport. I eventually made all-state choir in CA and toured China with my HS Madrigal group, so I'm very glad I like musicals.

I very much like both big band and standards. About seven years ago, I spent a bunch of money putting together a 2 disc compilation of special arrangements of standards by various artists. Was fun, but expensive and a pain. Thank goodness for Amoeba Records in Hollywood, cuz without them I wouldn't have found the rare Dean Martin import or a couple of other pieces that made all the differences. With standards, each artist probably recorded those songs ten times or more, so the trick was to track down down the exact arrangement I wanted. That wasn't always so cheap or easy. But it paid off and family and friends still talk about them and play them.

I grew up on Funk and R&B as well as classical and 60s and 70s folk music. I pretty much got it all.

I like a Capella groups like Straight No Chaser. Not embarrassed about that one bit.

I guess I don't have any artists that I'm embarrassed that I enjoy. Now, if we start talking about movies, I'm embarrassed that I do enjoy bad movies... Like MST3K bad. If it has ninja and cheerleader in the title, I'm popping me some popcorn, because "something wicked awful this way comes"... Or something to that effect and I enjoy cinematic train wrecks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like the Soggy Bottom Boys.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

I love that song, not embarrassed in the slightest to say. It was actually on the radio the other day while I was driving around with the wife. We alternate between songs as to who controls the radio. It was my turn and she was flipping through channels I like and this song was playing on one and she asked if I wanted to listen to it or change channels. I told her hell yea I like it!! Turned up the volume and enjoyed. Was awesome to because it had just begin. Love that movie as well.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Just came back from watching fireworks in downtown Cumberland, MD with my wife and dog. On the way over I cranked my dog's favorite tune, which I kid you not is Love Shack by the B52's. It totally cracks my wife up when he starts dancing all over the car. :rockon:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't know this chicks name from Glee, but she may have the best voice I've ever heard outside if James Taylor. This is a so g that I saw of hers that blew my freakin mind.