My Rams Anthem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a bit laid back but still encapsulates how i feel about the rams (except the kissing part).

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

a bit laid back but still encapsulates how i feel about the rams (except the kissing part).

Are the words to this song Really how the Rams make you feel!? Sounds Sad!JMO

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are the words to this song Really how the Rams make you feel!? Sounds Sad!JMO

how so?

I don't like you, but I love you
Seems that I'm always thinkin' of you
You treat me badly, I love you madly
You've really got a hold on me

You do me wrong now, my love is strong now

I wanna leave you, don't wanna stay here
Don't wanna spend another day here
I wanna split now, I can't quit now

the rams haven't had a winning season for over a decade, we spend so much time here, no matter what happens we will always be rams fans.

i think the song is quite fitting actually.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
how so?

I don't like you, but I love you
Seems that I'm always thinkin' of you
You treat me badly, I love you madly

You do me wrong now, my love is strong now

I wanna leave you, don't wanna stay here
Don't wanna spend another day here
I wanna split now, I can't quit now

the rams haven't had a winning season for over a decade, we spend so much time here, no matter what happens we will always be rams fans.

i think the song is quite fitting actually.

I guess it's just the Lines Like, ..You Treat me Badly .. You do me wrong ..I wanna Leave you .. ! That get to me! I could never and Have never felt that way about The Rams! That's why it struck me as 'Sad!' Just me! Nothing personal! I do understand you though!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess it's just the Lines Like, ..You Treat me Badly .. You do me wrong ..I wanna Leave you .. ! That get to me! I could never and Have never felt that way about The Rams! That's why it struck me as 'Sad!' Just me! Nothing personal! I do understand you though!

yeah i can understand that. it's a bit over the top but the the treat me badly and you do me wrong are the 11 seasons of losing records and the i wanna leave you are the times you wonder why you're watching them play, like the linehan, haslett and spags years.

as an example, when spags punted the ball away 2 scores down and with less than 2 minutes left on the clock i questioned why i should watch them play. linehan went for it against the seagulls in fg range on 4th and long and his play was a pass to that slug flopestein that obviously failed. the rams ended up losing by a fg. sometimes you question why waste time on such tripe. but they always pull you back in. and since getting game pass i never miss a minute of any game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This thread should be rainbow colored....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yeah i can understand that. it's a bit over the top but the the treat me badly and you do me wrong are the 11 seasons of losing records and the i wanna leave you are the times you wonder why you're watching them play, like the linehan, haslett and spags years.

as an example, when spags punted the ball away 2 scores down and with less than 2 minutes left on the clock i questioned why i should watch them play. linehan went for it against the seagulls in fg range on 4th and long and his play was a pass to that slug flopestein that obviously failed. the rams ended up losing by a fg. sometimes you question why waste time on such tripe. but they always pull you back in. and since getting game pass i never miss a minute of any game.

I feel your pain. But I go too far back as a Fan (1951) to let those instances spoil me on the Rams!!